BY TOUCH IN SOL

A unique, super light, elastic formulation to create buildable length that lasts all day. Take lashes to the extreme with this innovative, lightweight formula. Stretch polymer gives the look of false lashes without the hassle yet it easily washes off with warm water so it won't irritate even the most sensitive eyes. Enriched with silk proteins to protect and promote happy, healthy-looking lashes, in just one swipe it creates buildable length that lasts all day long. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is hypoallergenic, cruelty-free, and formulated without gluten. see more...

• Does this last all day without smudging or flaking? Is it easy to...4 Answers
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Review for: Touch In Sol Stretchex Stretch Lash Effect Mascara Black 0.24 oz
I did not care for this mascara at all. The formula is much too dry that I feel that I can't possibly coat my lashes with the product. Additionally, the wand is short and the bristles are close together. I have difficulty getting the wand to coat my lashes. The results were always clumpy and terrible.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Review for: Touch In Sol Stretchex Stretch Lash Effect Mascara Black 0.24 oz
I absolutely am obsessed with mascaras and this one really gets my attention! My natural eyelashes are not super full and thick without help. This mascara helps tons. I love that it has longevity with its drying time so it gives you build ability with creating long full lashes. There is a stretching quality to this that is hard to describe. I really like this mascara. Touch In Sol Stretchex Stretch Lash Effect Mascara
Ashley R.
Review for: Touch In Sol Stretchex Stretch Lash Effect Mascara Black 0.24 oz
BEST MASCARA EVER! received this in a Sephora favorites kit and fell in love! Every single time I wear this people ask me if they are my real lashes or if I false ones on! The formula and the wand are a 10/10 and the price is great! If you need a new mascara give it a try, you won't regret it!!!!
Jessica B.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Touch In Sol Stretchex Stretch Lash Effect Mascara Black 0.24 oz
This is my favorite mascara ever! It is super black. I really elongates my lashes and it gives lots of volume without to much clumping! I have sensitive eyes and my eyes tend to water with certain mascaras but this doesn't irritate my eye! It is really easy to take off too! I love love LOVE this mascara!!!
Kimberly N.
Roanoke, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product, I don't think they are very easy to use though. I like that it's like a 2 in 1 deal and that they compliment each other nicely, and it's not a bad price. I own two right now and I might purchase more.
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my holy grail mascara for my bottom lashes. The wand is also really great for application to the bottom lashes due to the short want. I got it from Sephora, and I would definitely buy again. They also don't dry out quickly like a lot of mascaras. I would say the formula is exactly the same as it was when I first opened it a few months back.
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in a Sephora Superstars collection. I'm giving it 4 stars because it works very well on my already mile long lashes. What I love about this mascara's formula is that it does not clump whatsoever. It goes on so cleanly that it really looks like I'm not wearing any mascara.
Kaitlyn L.
Middle Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara so much. It leaves my eyelashes so long. I got this mascara from Sephora and it was so worth it. Nothing can be improved by this mascara simply because IT DOESN'T SMUDGE. I would recommend this to all.
Christina S.
Jacksonville, FL
I never thought I would love a mascara so much. Unlike most it actually does something for my lashes, makes the m longer and better.
Gina G.
Seattle , WA
It is ok, I like it much better when I pair it with GIVENCHY
Phenomen'Eyes Mascara this it is a perfect duo for me.
Mary D.
Boone, NC
Does this last all day without smudging or flaking? Is it easy to remove? Can it be taken off with a makeup remover wipe?