Touch In Sol Pretty Filter Icy Sherbert Primer 105oz / 30

Touch In Sol Pretty Filter Icy Sherbert Primer 1.05oz / 30

Does this primer work well for oily skin? What foundation works best with it?
Start your review of Touch In Sol Pretty Filter Icy Sherbert Primer 1.05oz / 30!
How would you rate this product?
Touch In Sol Pretty Filter Icy Sherbert Primer 1.05oz / 30 uploaded by Kaitlan G.
I was shocked with how much I love this product. I previously tried the glassy skin balm also by touch in soul and I didn't like it at all. When I received this from boxycharm I didn't really have any interest in trying it. I smelled it and the scent was so strong it pushed me away even more. I threw it in a box and stashed it away. A few days later I saw a few really great reviews so I decided to at least give it a try. Im so happy I did. This primer helps with my pores, makes my skin look so healthy and smooth and keeps my makeup on all day long. I still don't love the smell but its growing on me and it's something I can deal with for such a great product. The texture is so interesting and something I really enjoy. I also love the packaging. Before using this I was using the tatcha liquid silk canvas. I still enjoy that but this is just as good if not better for at least half the price. I can't recommend this enough. If you are like me and skeptical of this product just give it a try. You may love it. I will definitely be repurchasing. Touch In Sol Pretty Filter Icy Sherbert Primer 1.05oz / 30
Omaha, NE
Touch In Sol Pretty Filter Icy Sherbert Primer 1.05oz / 30 uploaded by Halee A.
I loved this primer it feels amazing on the face nice and cooling the packaging is super cute I’m obsessed
Ask a question to the Influenster community...