Touch In Sol Pretty Filter Icy Sherbert Primer 1.05oz / 30

by Touch In Sol

#8 in Primers

Does the primer works best with oily or dry skin?
Start your review of Touch In Sol Pretty Filter Icy Sherbert Primer 1.05oz / 30!
Anum K.
Surrey, BC
Touch In Sol Pretty Filter Icy Sherbert Primer 1.05oz / 30 uploaded by Anum K.
[product:touch-in-sol-pretty-filter-icy-sherbert-primer-105oz-/-30] I love this primer and it is one of my favourites, if not my #1 favourite primer. I use it multiple times a week and am always happy with the results. My makeup looks good over it and it fills in fine lines and blurs texture. PROS: - Very well priced!
Christina R.
St Petersburg, FL
Touch In Sol Pretty Filter Icy Sherbert Primer 1.05oz / 30 uploaded by Christina R.
I received this product in Boxy charm box. I dry skin except in my T-Zone area. It smells like roses. It does have a cooling affect, but I can't really tell if it helping when I apply it under my foundation. I have used it 3 times.
Wendy B.
Garrett, IN
Touch In Sol Pretty Filter Icy Sherbert Primer 1.05oz / 30 uploaded by Wendy B.
Got this primer in my boxycharm box I didn't think at first I would like it. It turns out it's a really good primer.
Paris H.
Touch In Sol Pretty Filter Icy Sherbert Primer 1.05oz / 30 uploaded by Paris H.
Touch In Sol Pretty Filter Icy Sherbert Primer 1.05oz / 30 uploaded by Paris H.
Should probably start off by saying that someone gave me this because they didn't like the strong fake rose smell, so if you dont like products with fragrance or the artificial rose scent, you probably won't like it (I personally don't mind the smell of this). I assumed this would be a blurring primer based on it's appearance, but it's more of a moisturizing base. I think it is fairly moisturizing, although I already use a moisturizer before doing my makeup which works better so I don't feel like I need this. It feels cooling on the face though which feels really nice. I feel like I enjoy this product more of the experience and less for the actual performance. But if you have really dry skin and need an extra boost of moisture in your skin, you may really enjoy this
Cynthia E.
Belleville, NJ
Touch In Sol Pretty Filter Icy Sherbert Primer 1.05oz / 30 uploaded by Cynthia E.
I received this [product:touch-in-sol-pretty-filter-icy-sherbert-primer-105oz-/-30] in my April’s Boxycharm box and Its amazing. Once applied it gives you a cooling and skin smoothing effect. It’s not oily and it held my makeup all day. A little goes a long way and locks your look into place. I recommend you give this product a shot. I know I will be purchasing in the future.
Ani U.
Chico, CA
Touch In Sol Pretty Filter Icy Sherbert Primer 1.05oz / 30 uploaded by Ani U.
I am obsessed with this Touch in Sol Icy Sherbet makeup primer. Has a cooling and hydrating sensation when applying. It’s moisturizing and doesn’t let the skin dry out under the makeup. This way, the makeup looks more natural, and glowing, not cakey. Also, smells sweet and fresh, like a bouquet of roses. The scent fades away soon after applying, so it will not overwhelm you. Very good quality primer. I recommend it!
Cortez G.
Charlotte, NC
Touch In Sol Pretty Filter Icy Sherbert Primer 1.05oz / 30 uploaded by Cortez G.
Amo todo lo relacionado con esto el enpaque el aroma la consistencia y el poder que esto tiene cuando lo aplicas en la piel es tan refrescante y el acabado que esto te deja es increíble e notado que el maquillaje dura por mas tiempo porque yo me eh maquillado desde las 9: am y en la noche mi maquillaje sigue igual como si lo acabo de poner tan lindo 100% recomendado 👌 Touch In Sol Pretty Filter Icy Sherbert Primer 1.05oz / 30
Courtney L.
Holmen, WI
Touch In Sol Pretty Filter Icy Sherbert Primer 1.05oz / 30 uploaded by Courtney L.
I use this primer on days I don't plan on being outside very much and I swear it is the holy grail of primers. It's SUUUUPER thick, but melts like butter in a cast iron skillet when applied to your face...so even though it doesn't seem like you're using a lot, you probably are. A little bit goes a LONG way! Some people don't like the cooling sensation, but I'm LIVING FOR IT! By the time I'm done applying everything in my regular skin care routine, my skin feels warm as all get out, so the cool feeling is SO refreshing! As I said, it melts on your skin, so your face looks and feels pretty damp at first, but a minute or two and it's dry, still cooling, and leaves your skin with a gorgeous glow! Definitely going to be part of my beauty stash from here on out!
Tasneem M.
Forest Hills, NY
Touch In Sol Pretty Filter Icy Sherbert Primer 1.05oz / 30 uploaded by Tasneem M.
Its too good and its smells awesome and works well. I really like it. Packaging is also good.
Saria C.
Santa Rosa, CA
Touch In Sol Pretty Filter Icy Sherbert Primer 1.05oz / 30 uploaded by Saria C.
I absolutely love the Touch In Sol primer! When you apply it it feels so cooling on the face and leaves your skin feeling like a babies! The smell is the die for and reminds me of a rich lady smell haha😆! After applying my foundation always looks so good and hydrated! I would recommend giving it a try!🤩