BY TOUCH IN SOL

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A primer in a stick format that blurs the look of pores and wrinkles, while enhancing the wear of makeup. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness- Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… This easy-grip, on-the-go stick type primer helps blur pores and conceal fine lines for a perfect canvas with its excellent formula to give an instant, focused flaw-covering effect. It covers fine lines and sebum marks, helps make skin look brighter, and gives the complexion a soft-touch finish. This product is cruelty-free, vegan, and hypoallergenic.

claudia t.
Love love love! It glides on nicely and helps my foundation last long through the day. It doesn't really blur my pores but my makeup looks flawless when used. The price is great too!
Rasha A.
الرياض الشفا حي بدر بيت رقم 29
Very useful and gives great results and I recommend a lot of using it because it is worth the experience
Saly Almansy A.
Egypt
I love this one.it is amazing product and I recommend it to my friends to try.l will buy it regularly because it is fantastic.
Sammi S.
Phoenix , AZ
I loooooove this - great product - good price point and best of all the quality is fab
Marwa M.
ElRiadh
انه رائع بشكل لا يصدق لا أستطيع الاستغناء عنه في حقيبتي وعندما ينتهي أسرع فورا لشراء واحدا اخر
Yara R.
Jeddah
I’m Very happy to use this product ,it’s amazing, it works very good , sure I will buy it again
rocki j.
This product is the best primer i have ever used. It hides your pores and makes your face look very smooth. It doesn’t effect how long your foundation stays on unlike many other primers. I would definitely buy this product again.
Alisha C.
Touch In Sol No Poreblem Priming Eraser
Now a days who doesn't use primer on there face and eyes? This is answering amazing product that Fox's your mistakes! Everyone who is a makeup guru needs one of these!
Natalie M.
tacoma
Really great for red undertones!
I’ve always had a problem with hiding my redness in my skin and I can’t believe how much it covered! It made me laugh because I been trying to find something perfect and I have❤️
Jody B.
Tucson
This product does the job times ten well worth the price I highly recommend it you will love it as much as I do lovely packaging I will be purchasing more a lil goes a long way
Holly C.
I usually use the Porefessional primer. Does this give the same results?
Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
This helps with pores and fine lines...does it really work?
Tonya L.
Is this product a matte or satin finish?
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
Does this really work?
Rhiannon V.
I want to try this so bad!!!!!!