BY TOUCH IN SOL

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A primer in a stick format that blurs the look of pores and wrinkles, while enhancing the wear of makeup. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness- Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… This easy-grip, on-the-go stick type primer helps blur pores and conceal fine lines for a perfect canvas with its excellent formula to give an instant, focused flaw-covering effect. It covers fine lines and sebum marks, helps make skin look brighter, and gives the complexion a soft-touch finish. This product is cruelty-free, vegan, and hypoallergenic.

Natalie M.
tacoma
Really great for red undertones!
I’ve always had a problem with hiding my redness in my skin and I can’t believe how much it covered! It made me laugh because I been trying to find something perfect and I have❤️
claudia t.
Love love love! It glides on nicely and helps my foundation last long through the day. It doesn't really blur my pores but my makeup looks flawless when used. The price is great too!
Robbie H.
Brownwood, TX
This gives a good priming base for foundation. It isn’t too greasy, or siliconey. It isn’t too long lasting so it doesn’t prolong your foundation at all.
Kayla M.
Titusville, FL
Love this product. It is so amazing. It works great and looks great. You have to try it. If you dont you will regret it.
Sammi S.
Phoenix , AZ
I loooooove this - great product - good price point and best of all the quality is fab
Katie N.
Great product very reliable . Great Packaging. It reduced the appearance of my pores. Easy to blend/ apply. Good for oily skin would buy again .
Saly Almansy A.
Egypt
I love this one.it is amazing product and I recommend it to my friends to try.l will buy it regularly because it is fantastic.
Rasha A.
الرياض الشفا حي بدر بيت رقم 29
Very useful and gives great results and I recommend a lot of using it because it is worth the experience
Marwa M.
ElRiadh
انه رائع بشكل لا يصدق لا أستطيع الاستغناء عنه في حقيبتي وعندما ينتهي أسرع فورا لشراء واحدا اخر
Yara R.
Jeddah
I’m Very happy to use this product ,it’s amazing, it works very good , sure I will buy it again
Holly C.
I usually use the Porefessional primer. Does this give the same results?
Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
This helps with pores and fine lines...does it really work?
Tonya L.
Is this product a matte or satin finish?
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
Does this really work?
Rhiannon V.
I want to try this so bad!!!!!!