BY TOUCH IN SOL

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A primer in a stick format that blurs the look of pores and wrinkles, while enhancing the wear of makeup. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness- Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… This easy-grip, on-the-go stick type primer helps blur pores and conceal fine lines for a perfect canvas with its excellent formula to give an instant, focused flaw-covering effect. It covers fine lines and sebum marks, helps make skin look brighter, and gives the complexion a soft-touch finish. This product is cruelty-free, vegan, and hypoallergenic.

Anna H.
1,352 reviews
I knew I had to have this once I saw it. Touch in SOL has so many of my favorite products and this one is my on the go pore problem solver. Anyone who has breakthrough shine around 12pm know what I mean. My combination skin is a pain and I just dab this on my T-zone or over my large pores and its problem solved. Easy to carry with me better sometimes then lugging around a compact and brush. I love this so much I also left a review on Sephora.
Lily U.
San Diego
This primer is no where near as good as the liquid version in the bottle. It makes me crease faster and doesn’t do a good job of filling in the pores and fine lines. The wear time is worse with this underneath makeup and it just makes we look more textured. My foundation breaks up on my nose when using this and I really hated the sponge on the opposite end. It absorbed the product like no other. It seems like a really unnecessary element. It does look better if you use this product alone with no makeup on because it seems to make me look smoother when doing so.
Andrea T.
I love this Brand’s no poreblem primer, so I thought this product would be as effective as that. It left a shiny oily residue behind, and when I tried to use the eraser to dab the residue, I felt like I was wiping all of the product away. I am returning this, and would not recommend.
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
Didn’t really see much of a difference and I feel like it goes more with red undertones . Was easy to apply but I don’t thing I’d ever use this product again it just wasn’t my cup of tea ! They have many great products but I personally didn’t enjoy this one !
Alisha C.
Touch In Sol No Poreblem Priming Eraser
Now a days who doesn't use primer on there face and eyes? This is answering amazing product that Fox's your mistakes! Everyone who is a makeup guru needs one of these!
Jody B.
Tucson
This product does the job times ten well worth the price I highly recommend it you will love it as much as I do lovely packaging I will be purchasing more a lil goes a long way
rocki j.
This product is the best primer i have ever used. It hides your pores and makes your face look very smooth. It doesn’t effect how long your foundation stays on unlike many other primers. I would definitely buy this product again.
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love this product. Aside from Touch in Sol’s eye shadows, this is the first non-eye shadow product I have tried from this brand. Needless to say, I am far from disappointed with the results. This little miracle stick helps create a smooth and perfected canvas for makeup application. I do love how printable this nifty little wand is. The reason I gave it four stars (instead of five) is that I wish that more product came in this magnificent little wand. Also, I wish that the application process was more hygienic but c’est la vie. If you are on the fence about purchasing this product, go for. it. You won’t be disappointed.
Farrah H.
Dublin, OH
This instant swipe away pore dataset is no where near as perfect as the full sized liquid primer it comes in. I had very high hopes with this after the hype went up about this product. It made me crease more and didn’t do the job as needed. For the price it was an okay product.
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
Purchased at Sephora. Price point is good. I think this is good as an addition to a traditional primer. I use specifically on the top of my cheeks and sides of nose to fill in pores. I have extremely oily skin and like that it fills in larger pores. I still get oily but at least my makeup looks even and smooth
Holly C.
I usually use the Porefessional primer. Does this give the same results?
Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
This helps with pores and fine lines...does it really work?
Tonya L.
Is this product a matte or satin finish?
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
Does this really work?
Rhiannon V.
I want to try this so bad!!!!!!