Lily U.
San Diego
This primer is no where near as good as the liquid version in the bottle. It makes me crease faster and doesn’t do a good job of filling in the pores and fine lines. The wear time is worse with this underneath makeup and it just makes we look more textured. My foundation breaks up on my nose when using this and I really hated the sponge on the opposite end. It absorbed the product like no other. It seems like a really unnecessary element. It does look better if you use this product alone with no makeup on because it seems to make me look smoother when doing so.