BY TOUCH IN SOL #56 in Face Primer

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A light, silky primer that blurs the look of pores and wrinkles, while enhancing the wear of makeup. Solutions for: - Pores - Uneven skin tone - Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… No Poreblem Primer provides seamless coverage for concealing pores and uneven skin tone, while creating an invisible layer that acts as a barrier to outside elements. It leaves skin velvety, smooth, and fresh and completely prepped for flawless makeup application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty free, vegan, and hypoallergenic. see more...

Touch In Sol No Poreblem Primer
  • "i have been using this product for about a month now.  this product is a great product for the price.  it definitely blurs pores and my foundation applies super smoothly. my only "small" complaint is that it doesn't exactly control oil.  however, a little setting powder under your foundation and the right foundation, setting powder, and setting spray combo should correct this little problem.  i would say it is only a little problem since it makes your foundation apply so beautifully.  highly recommend. " in 74 reviews
  • "honestly one of my favorite primers! it's very moisturizing and feels so so good on the skin. it does make for an amazing makeup application! it also smells very fresh and i love the packaging." in 21 reviews
Giovanna A.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought this because of the hype around it and how cute it looked. (Yes I am weird like that). I liked that it comes in a pump making it easier for traveling.

I do prefer this over the Milk stick blur primer, the MILK primer does the job, but if you accidentally apply a bit too much, it will start to create small "rolls" of the product, making your skin look awful and just gives me an uncomfortable feeling.

I like the product, and it makes my skin feel soft and it does blur pores. For the price, it is not bad all. The reason I am taking off one star is because the Catrice pore primer does the same thing and it is way cheaper, it also lasts longer (in my opinion). The only issue with the catrice primer is that you need to use your fingers to get some of the product and well, it is not as "clean" as this one that comes with a pump.

If you don't have a pore primer and you want something that can look cute in your vanity and for travel, I would say go for it, but if you already have one, I don't think this is worth the money, since it does the same job as other drugstore pore primers.

My skin is normal to combo ( oily tzone), I don't feel that it makes my problem areas more oily, so that's a good thing, but like I said, other primers do the same thing for me.
Sarah O.
Washington, DC
I bought this admittedly because of the raving reviews on youtube. I fell for the hype and in this case wasn't wow-ed. It is an okay primer. I don't mind it but I don't find it does much to blur my skin or fill my pores. I was expecting more I think. I haven't tried using a beauty blender and I've seen multiple reviews stating that makes all the difference - Crossing my fingers it wows me. It isn't a bad product by any means. It just isn't a standout in my collection and I don't reach for it as often as other primers. It is $18 for 1.014oz of product. It is a good amount of product for the money. I will say it is nice that it doesn't dry my skin out - since I have naturally dry skin. I probably wouldn't buy it again but I will finish it. It was worth testing.
Tatiana M.
I struggled with this primer when I first got it but after working with it a few times, now I love it! The first time I used it, like any other primers I use, I put some on my fingers and applied it to my face. When I did that I fount that instead of rubbing into my skin, it bunches up into like, little balls and it was super weird, I was bummed. But the next time I used it, I applied the primer to my beauty blender and dabbed it on my skin and it worked perfectly and it did actually blur my skin, my skin felt soft and had a airbrushed finish. It left a slightly tacky base which I prefer and my foundation went on over it beautifully. It does have a scent, so if scents bother you it may be a pass for you. The scent didn’t bother me and I actually liked the smell.
Nancy L.
The bottle is actually made of glass which make the packing feels like a luxury item. I have combination skin, so I get oily on my t-zone and this primer helps matify the area. The product really work its magic by blurring my pores and the creasing under my eyes. The primer on my skin doesn't feel heavy at all. Instead it feels silky which I'm thankful for because I hate primers that feel like silicone. This is my first bottle and I'm looking forward to buying another one soon.
Sarah G.
houston, tx
Oh Em Gee! This primer is so amazing! I purchased it because the reviews I read were really good and I was looking for a primer that wasn’t too expensive for every day. Sometimes you get more than what you pay for. It filled in my pores and fine lines and left my skin looking smooth. I have tried several foundations over it and they all apply flawlessly. It doesn’t have a lot of tack to it but it is still very long wearing. The packaging is super cute and I love the clear bottle with a pump so you can see how much you have left. The price point is perfect and honestly I’d pay more for it. It didn’t leave me feeling greasy or oily and my skin didn’t break out from using it. I think this may be my holy grail primer!!
Erin E.
I bought this for $10.26 on eBay after seeing a review for it on Birchbox, where they were selling it for $18. One of the reviews I read in a roundabout way said there was a way to not pay almost $20 for this. I get ALL my K-Beauty on ebay FROM Korea. This primer goes on suuuuuuper smooth and has a nice texture. It provides an even application of liquid, cream or powder foundation and it’s got great staying power. It doesn’t feel heavy at all and is absolutely perfect for summer. It’s moisturizing and hydrating as well, without being oily. It’s all over ebay at $10-$11. Definitely worth the wait and definitely worth stocking up on. Great product for a great value!!
Crowned G.
So this primer works AMAZING 🙆! Before this, I was using my e.l.f. Tone Adjusting primer which works great but to me, it felt like it had a residue when I touched my face after applying it. This primer? It made my skin feel silky like the Elf one but it had way less off a greasy residue. I never had a problem with large pores but I got this as a gift and decided, hey, why not just try it? I am do glad I did! This primer is $18 for 1.01 FL oz and you can purchase it at Sephora. 5/5 🌟, definitely recommend trying it.
Yung Q.
Sequim, WA
Ok I also struggle with this primer once in a while. A couple of times I would apply this with my hands and it bundle up my skin care products and there would be little balls formed. I really want to love it because when I tested it out at Sephora in my hand it felt nice and velvety. So the last couple of times I used my beauty blender to dap it instead of using my hands for application and magic!!! Nothing budged. I waited for that to dry down before applying my foundation and I did see some blurring affect. For how much you get and the price, I will definitely buy again once I am out.
Caitlin D.
Holland, MI
I actually stumbled on this by accident just browsing Sephora waiting for my husband to park the car. The packaging is STUNNING so I decided to sample and WOW!!! It feels like spreading butter on to your skin, it feels so so good. I kept feeling the back of my hands for hours and it still felt so soft smooth I ran back and grabbed it. I have oily to dry skin and it helped smooth down my skin. And my makeup applied great on top and did move around at all during the day. I can’t believe I had never heard of this before, it’s a new holy grail. Plus I find the price to on the lower side for Sephora, especially for how you get.
Renee D.
I've gone through 3 bottles of this so far and I will continue to repurchase.  I try out a lot of makeup and this is one of my favorite face primers.  It helps hide my pores and makes my makeup last longer.  It's not the most pore filling primer I own, but it does work well.  I have combo skin and it doesn't make my T zone oily or dry out other areas of my face.  I love the price point!  FYI: You can find it online for cheaper than it is at Sephora.
Kelly L.
I've never used primer before. Is it really worth it?
Paulina R.
Escalon, CA
Where can I buy this at?
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Sold out at sephora, where else is this primer sold?
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
I feel like I need this in my life.. is it okay for sensitive skin?
Cassidy L.
Louisville, KY
Does this keep your make up in place? I always have an issue with pore filling primers causing my foundation to slide off.

back