BY TOUCH IN SOL #28 in Face Primer

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A light, silky primer that blurs the look of pores and wrinkles, while enhancing the wear of makeup. Solutions for: - Pores - Uneven skin tone - Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… No Poreblem Primer provides seamless coverage for concealing pores and uneven skin tone, while creating an invisible layer that acts as a barrier to outside elements. It leaves skin velvety, smooth, and fresh and completely prepped for flawless makeup application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty free, vegan, and hypoallergenic. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "i have been using this product for about a month now.  this product is a great product for the price.  it definitely blurs pores and my foundation applies super smoothly. my only "small" complaint is that it doesn't exactly control oil.  however, a little setting powder under your foundation and the right foundation, setting powder, and setting spray combo should correct this little problem.  i would say it is only a little problem since it makes your foundation apply so beautifully.  highly recommend. " in 74 reviews
  • "honestly one of my favorite primers! it's very moisturizing and feels so so good on the skin. it does make for an amazing makeup application! it also smells very fresh and i love the packaging." in 21 reviews
Amanda G.
Today I am doing a review on the touch in sol no poreblem primer that I was able to try thanks to my friend. The touch in sol poreblem primer claims to blur pores, wrinkles, and uneven skin texture. The primer claims to work for oily, combo, or dry skin and leave skin feeling silky and smooth. Additionally, the primer promises to enhance the look of your makeup. I have oily skin and was skeptical of its’ claims to work for all skin types. The product is packaged in a pretty frosted glass bottle with a pump top. The product itself is a baby pink color and has a smooth and silky texture. The primer itself feels light upon application and leaves skin feeling slippery similar to most silicone based primers. It has a light and pleasant scent that does not bother my sensitive nose. I do not yet have wrinkles so I cannot rate it’s effectiveness for wrinkles. I do have big pores and noticed that it did not do much to fill them in but it does tend to make makeup application easier. As a result, my makeup looked smooth and flawless! I used this primer several times and noticed a trade off for my smooth and flawless appearing skin (from a distance). My skin appeared more oily than it might normally do after several hours of wearing my makeup. I admit that the shine and oil did bother me because I have naturally oily skin and do not want to appear more oily than I might normally. I rate this primer a 3.0/5.0 because it does enhance the look of my makeup but is not suitable for oily skin as it claims to be. It left my skin looking more oily than it usually would when I use my regular primer. I also found that my pores looked blurred from a distance but appeared the same up close.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
First off, I love the design of this bottle and how its so pink and girly. Also, this price point is amazingly low, so it does flare up my skepticism on the product. The cream based primer promises to provide  seamless coverage for concealing pores and uneven skin tone. The primer says it will leave skin velvety, smooth, fresh, and completely prepped for flawless makeup application.I applied this primer after I moisturized and obviously, before I applied my foundation. This primer was very thin and do much of anything at all for my skin. I had to apply a lot of it to get it to go anywhere since it kept soaking up into my skin really fast. I was really into the low price point but I definitely see you get what you pay for with this product. I didn't even make more pores look smaller or blurred. I really think this product is basically moisturizer and water and nothing more. I would even suggest wasting money on this product to try it yourself, it seems like a waste of space on a shelf.
Marla B.
Let me start out by saying I have giant pores on and around my nose and I'm always looking for a primer that's gonna make them look invisible. I usually use a regular smoothing type of primer on the rest of my face and a pore filling one only on my problem areas. After I saw KathleenLights review this I was hopeful, but it didn't do the trick. It's a little more runny than most pore primers. It's light and very slippy, silicone feeling. It just didn't fill my pores at all. I ended up liking it as just a regular primer on the rest of my face, but had to use something different for my problem areas. Great as just a smoothing primer, just don't expect it to fill your pores if they're on the large side. Made a great base for foundation and kept my makeup on as long as any other primer I've used, but I do always use setting spray, so I can't speak on it's ability to make makeup stay on longer
Tatiana M.
I struggled with this primer when I first got it but after working with it a few times, now I love it! The first time I used it, like any other primers I use, I put some on my fingers and applied it to my face. When I did that I fount that instead of rubbing into my skin, it bunches up into like, little balls and it was super weird, I was bummed. But the next time I used it, I applied the primer to my beauty blender and dabbed it on my skin and it worked perfectly and it did actually blur my skin, my skin felt soft and had a airbrushed finish. It left a slightly tacky base which I prefer and my foundation went on over it beautifully. It does have a scent, so if scents bother you it may be a pass for you. The scent didn’t bother me and I actually liked the smell.
Sarah G.
Katy
Oh Em Gee! This primer is so amazing! I purchased it because the reviews I read were really good and I was looking for a primer that wasn’t too expensive for every day. Sometimes you get more than what you pay for. It filled in my pores and fine lines and left my skin looking smooth. I have tried several foundations over it and they all apply flawlessly. It doesn’t have a lot of tack to it but it is still very long wearing. The packaging is super cute and I love the clear bottle with a pump so you can see how much you have left. The price point is perfect and honestly I’d pay more for it. It didn’t leave me feeling greasy or oily and my skin didn’t break out from using it. I think this may be my holy grail primer!!
Alaina F.
Manchester, MO
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! I hadn’t ever tried any sort of Korean beauty product before this, and after doing so, I’m so excited to try more. This primer is such a beautiful gel/lotion consistency that smooths over my skin flawlessly. It doesn’t control my oils, so I still need to use a mattifying primer with it, but it doesn’t claim to do any of that so I’m not upset about it. There is fragrance, but it isn’t overwhelming, nor does it irritate my sensitive skin. I can’t do my makeup without this now. Nothing looks as good as it does over this primer! Def try, even if you don’t have texture issues. At $18 you cannot go wrong. Love love love!!!
Angie R.
So this primer works AMAZING 🙆! Before this, I was using my e.l.f. Tone Adjusting primer which works great but to me, it felt like it had a residue when I touched my face after applying it. This primer? It made my skin feel silky like the Elf one but it had way less off a greasy residue. I never had a problem with large pores but I got this as a gift and decided, hey, why not just try it? I am do glad I did! This primer is $18 for 1.01 FL oz and you can purchase it at Sephora. 5/5 🌟, definitely recommend trying it.
Aмίяαh 🌺.
Plainfield, NJ
I bought this primer because I needed one to replace my Benefit primer, and because it looked so cute and girly. I don't know if it's amazing, as it doesn't help combat the oily t-zone area, but it does make my foundation look really nice when first applied and helps with the pores on my nose. I have yet to find a primer that makes me look less oily, so I just make sure I use a setting powder. Overall, I like the way my skin feels when this primer is applied and I would purchase it again.
Emma N.
This is a pretty impressive primer for the price. It works well at providing a smooth base and extends the wear time of makeup. It’s also a good option for combo skin, as it controls oil but doesn’t dry out or strip skin too much. It’s heavy on silicones, so it may not work best as an everyday primer, but does the job when longer wear is needed!
krystal v.
I’m only giving this product 3 stars only for false advertising because it does nothing for my pores . I have dry skin and huge pores and the only thing this foundation does is create a smooth canvas. I actually enjoy it more as a hydrating primer and it should be advertised more as hydrating not pore filling. I have to use the benefit porefessional or make up forever smoothing primer for my pores! All in all I love it but not for what it’s targeted for !
Kelly L.
I've never used primer before. Is it really worth it?
Paulina R.
Escalon, CA
Where can I buy this at?
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Sold out at sephora, where else is this primer sold?
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Better than the expensive primers?
Julia D.
Plainview, NY
Does anyone know how this compares to Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional in terms of pore coverage? I'm thinking of buying it, since I heard it has less of the silicone-y feel that I hate.