Touch In Sol No Poreblem Primer

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A light, silky primer that blurs the look of pores and wrinkles, while enhancing the wear of makeup. Solutions for: - Pores - Uneven skin tone - Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… No Poreblem Primer provides seamless coverage for concealing pores and uneven skin tone, while creating an invisible layer that acts as a barrier to outside elements. It leaves skin velvety, smooth, and fresh and completely prepped for flawless makeup application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty free, vegan, and hypoallergenic.

Does any one know how well and long this primer last on the skin for someone who is really oily?
Anyone have any experience or thoughts on Touch In Sol No Poreblem Primer? If you have tried it, would you repurchase?
mis tan maravilloso como dicen??
Start your review of Touch In Sol No Poreblem Primer!
Product Highlights
“...smoothly. my only "small" complaint is that it doesn't exactly control oil.  however, a little setting powder under your foundation and the right foundation, setting powder, and setting spray combo should correct this little problem.  i would say it is only a little problem since it makes your foundation apply so beautifully.  highly recommend. ” in reviews
“honestly one of my favorite primers! it's very moisturizing and feels so so good on the skin. it does make for an amazing makeup application! it also smells very fresh and i love the packaging.” in reviews
Touch In Sol No Poreblem Primer uploaded by Danielle K.
Touch In Sol No Poreblem Primer is the absolute best primer I have ever tried!!! It has a very silky texture that leaves you with this so smooth canvas fresh to apply your makeup on! It also minimizes the appearance of pores and fine lines! And it smells amazing, it has a very light floral like scent that is absolutely lovely!! It doesnt leave a sticky residue as other primers I've tried have, this one dries pretty quickly and all you need is a little bit to apply to your entire face!! (Literally half a pump or one pump should be all you need) all in all this is a bit more pricey than other primers but it's so worth the money!! Hands down this product is the bomb!! Once you try it you'll fall in love. This is one of the best recent products i have bought lately and I'm so glad I did!! #NoPoreBlemPrimer
Fulton, MD
I got this primer as a sample in my IPSY bag MONTHS ago and fell in love with the texture and how it blurred my pores! It goes on smooth with silicon like slip and blurring a textured feel. It has a light, clean scent that I really like but, it doesn't linger for those who aren't fans of scents in general. I used my little sample until it was dust lol I kept meaning to purchase the full-size product because that's how much I liked it but never got around to it until a month ago I was in TJ Maxx and stumbled upon the primer eraser duo set! I was elated! I opened it to check the integrity and the eraser stick wasn't in there, I ended up bargaining with the cashier saying I still wanted to the product and if I could get a discount given that half the duo was gone...I got this 20 dollar primer FULL-SIZE products for 10 dollars! Top 10 best (beauty) days of my life lol I might have gotten mine for half prices but, it's very much worth the price point, plus a little goes a long way. Half a pump gets the job done most of the time, but if I'm going full glam, one pump is more than enough. I even sometimes just wear this over my moisturizer to give my skin that seamless blur when I don't want to wear make-up!
Federal Way, WA
Touch In Sol No Poreblem Primer uploaded by Kelsey G.
Purchased at: ULTA
If you notice my photo, you can tell that I have scraped nearly every last drop of this primer out of it’s bottle to try and squeeze as much use as I can from my baby before she’s finally laid to rest. This primer from Touch In Sol has worked absolute wonders for my dry, aging skin. It has a jelly/silky smooth texture that spreads seamlessly, has never pilled or separated ONCE, and absorbs in less than a couple of minutes. I’m extremely self-conscious about my giant pores, so even though it does a great job of minimizing their appearance on its own, I like to layer it with Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydra-charged Complexion Prep Priming Spray or its partner the No POREblem Priming Water in order to set and smooth the base before even applying the primer. Even on its own, it keeps my makeup locked in place for a full-day worth of wear, and most times more than that. I’ve had my little bottle for 5(?) months, and with a price tag basically half of most prestige brands, you definitely get your money’s worth. I’d definitely buy it again in the future.
Dovr Foxcroft, ME
Love the glass component. It feels luxurious & heavy. Touch in Sol claims to be a light silky primer that blurs the look of pores & wrinkles while enhancing the wear of makeup. This is a K Beauty brand. I have combo skin - my t-zone is oily while the rest of my face is slightly dry. I have large pores on my forehead & near my nose. I wore this primer for several days. Touch In Sol is slightly pink in color and feels like silicone. It absorbs into your skin quickly. I used the patting method during application and it made my skin feel very soft. My foundation went over with ease and it did fill in my pores making them less noticeable. After a 12 hour work day being in humid conditions, my makeup held up pretty well. By the end of the day, I did have some oil creeping through on my nose but for me, that is nothing new, it always happens. This kept my oil at bay quite well by the end of the day. This primer claims to be for any skin type. It has such a cute name, too. I think this primer definitely delivers the results it is marketed for. I will repurchase.
Vinton , VA
I am in my 40s and have combination oily, acne prone skin. I also have enlarged pores in my t zone. I had been searching for a primer to give my makeup more staying power. After trying more than 30 high end primers, all of which made my makeup last less long, I gave up. Even tried all of the SB ones that seem to have a cult following. For years I did not use foundation primers at all. Then I received this one in my boxy charm, and figured what's one more. I had nothing to lose so I gave it a try and OMG I was in love from the very 1st use! My skin looked so smooth and flawless, my makeup stayed in place all day and did not look cakey like with some other primers. As it does fill in my enlarged pores, I do double cleanse at the end of the day, so I'm sure to remove it all. Skin looks flawless, makeup stay put, doesnt break me out, that's a win in my book. O also, it's pretty affordable and one pump is plenty, so it lasts a long time.
Baltimore
Touch In Sol No Poreblem Primer uploaded by Amanda A.
This product is absolutely amazing at reducing the visibility of lines and pores. I used it on my friend for her birthday look and her foundation lasted all night. It left her skin looking so much smoother. It was not oily at all and was perfect for her oil prone skin. I really like this product and would definitely purchase it again. I cannot believe how cheap it is for the quality.
Touch In Sol No Poreblem Primer uploaded by Jenna M.
Omgosh, I absolutely LOVE this primer! It’s my absolute go to! I received it in my BoxyCharm box a while back and actually let it sit for about a month before I tried it. Regrets! Haha! If you’ve never tried primer, you need to. It helps your foundation with staying power and smooths your skin so it goes on better and minimizes pores. The Touch In Sol primer is so superior to any other I’ve tried, and I’ve tried a bunch. All the other high end primers are trash compared to this one; sorry, not sorry! And one of the HUGE selling points that has me coming back for more is the scent! So many primers smell like paint or chemicals. Yuck! This one has a very faint, pleasant scent. You’ll be so happy with this purchase, I guarantee it!
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve heard lots of good things about this primer so I finally decided to purchase it and try it out for myself. I have combination skin that is picky with what I put on it. This primer didn’t break me out and made my skin feel so soft. It allowed my makeup to soak in beautifully and look flawless. Even if you just put a little on your hand to test it, it feels so silky soft. I’m really happy with how it helped my makeup last all day and I definitely recommend it to everyone if you’re in the market for a new primer!
I switched from Smashbox photo finisher to this because it was more affordable but the texture was almost the same. It goes on nice and light which is great and it usually does hold up for the duration of the day. But since I am a little bit more on the oil side I have noticed that after a long day my face does seem a little bit more oily I switched from Smashbox photo finisher to this because it was more affordable but the texture was almost the same. It goes on nice and light which is great and it usually does hold up for the duration of the day. But since I am a little bit more on the oil side I have noticed that after a long day my face does seem a little bit more oily
Touch In Sol No Poreblem Primer uploaded by Precious V.
Definitely a favorite of mine for pore filling primers! It blends into the skin so smooth and nice. I’d always have smile lines no matter what primer I used but this one really makes it not show up throughout the day. It’s very light weight and doesn’t have a strong smell to it. Foundation glides on looking so full coverage but natural looking. Makes my makeup stay on all day without creasing. Highly recommend!

274 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Watertown, WI
I Really love how it work in my face! I
Springfield
il y a 19 jours
bethany A. • il y a 14 jours
It is super friendly to all skin types! Does not dry out skin! Probably y favorite ever!
Wilmington, DE
il y a 20 jours
Touch In Sol No Poreblem Primer How is it as a primer?it is a good for combination skin?
tamo B. • il y a 20 jours
I have been used and I love it. I have combination skin. It's really good.