BY TOUCH IN SOL

An innovative, dual-ended lipstick, featuring a rich metallic matte shade and matching glitter gloss for a buildable, bold lip look. Create ultra-rich, heavy metal lips with a lush, creamy matte Metallic Liquid color on one side and the perfect matching Glittering Gloss on the other. The hottest trend for lips is high impact metallic color, topped with some serious glitter. Designed with Korean technology to be supremely creamy and super long-wearing, it leaves lips with major metal with color and glitter. Go with sassy shimmer in a single coat of Glittering Gloss, or go for the bold with a single swipe of the velvety, Metallic Liquid color. Amp up your look when you layer the complementary glitter on top of the matte metallic gloss for the ultimate, liquid foil lip look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

• Has anyone tried these? And how do they wear?2 Answers
  • Is this product available in the USA? If so what stores?3 Answers
  • Do this feel soft on the lips or does it dry up your lips . 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Prettiest liquid metallic lipstick. The lipstick dries completely and does not transfer. The gloss is filled with tiny glitters that add extra shine to the metallic liquid lipstick. Lasts all day and it does not feather at all. Completely recommend. " in 9 reviews
Ariel S.
sheridan, WY
Review for: Jasmine more...
I really see the point of this brand when they decided to create this product but the color is not flattering at all and I don’t see myself wearing it anywhere and to be honest the lipstick part is not to pigmented and the glass part is not either but when combined it creates a really nice foi foiled lip just like the brand promises I think I am going to have to test out more colors
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Jasmine more...
These are very unique like most things from this brand. Because of this I have nothing to compare it against but honestly that's how it should be. Now even the matte colors are so metallic worn alone that they would most likely look a bit heavy during the day. These would be perfect for any evening or night or event makeup.
There are a few different ways you can wear this depending on your likes, your adventure like attitude and your look. You can obviously wear each of them alone. The gloss is very pretty and could be worn daytime for some of these colors. The lipstick is matte and pure metallic. Its very unique in finish and color with lots of depth to it. And then you can layer. This adds a whole new world of depth to your lip and makeup look. Its absolutely unique and gorgeous. You could then do one on each lip or whatever you could think of. The fun of this is not just in how it looks but also in how you can experiment with it and your look.
The metallic matte obviously lasts longer on its own then the gloss would on its own or with the gloss on top of the matte but anything involving the matte will stay looking great for at least a few hours without any touch up needed. The gloss will last a couple hours which is slightly better than average.
It is a bit sticky but that fades and its not very heavy and thick or uncomfortable to wear. Its totally smooth.
The packaging is very unique and modern. Both sides are of decent size for the price and each are easy to use with a velvet doe foot applicator.
Each side twists closed onto the middle securely so this would be easy to travel with in general.
Overall I would rrecommend it if this is something you would like to try out in terms of a lip and makeup look.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
Review for: Penny more...
This was a pretty lip duo. One side had a foil finish. Super metallic. The other side was metallic but in more of a shimmery way. The shimmer is definitely hard to get off your lips. They stay put but I took away one star because they felt a little drying.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
Review for: Other more...
I got the color that was silver and the pigmentation is unbelievable I love it . This is my favorite duo glitter and metallic because it’s so easy to apply and I can take it anywhere and everywhere
gabriela e.
I was hoping to really love these as I was totally obsessed with their eye sets but I am sad to report that this quickly went back.  The pigmentation was beautiful but the actual product did not wear well.  The product quiickly balled and peeled off of my lips.  In order to get the full metallic effect you have to layer both products and I feel that having to apply both is what causes this product to come right off.  For me this was not a success...the colors are beautiful and the concept is great.  I would encourage you to find a cheaper alternative to the metallic lip.
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
Review for: Penny more...
The only reason that I could not give a 5⭐ was because the writing and instruction on the actual product was so small that I could not read it. I loved the results but to this day I don't know if I used the right one first and the right one second! ️I will repurchase other shades but I will definite have to have my daughter sharpie 1 and 2 on them! Other then that it does need to be reapplied every few hours or touched up depending on what you are doing. Would definitely recommend this
Elena K.
centerport, NY
Review for: Lola, Penny, Maria, Zaza, Jasmine more...
i really did not think they would be good because of how cheep they where. they ended up being amazing. they don't dry out my lips and the color last all day! its not sticky on your lips at  all.  im going to get all the rest of the colors in the line! highly recommend if your trying to save some cash.
Kassandra J.
Kenosha, WI
I have the color Penny and the liquid lipstick end is a beautiful color on its own but the sparkly gloss makes it a little too glittery for my tastes and I'm not big on glosses due to the stickiness. It would be worth it just for the lip color but the color doesn't last very long like any of my other liquid lipsticks. For $25, to use only half of the product and for that half to not last very long anyway, I don't feel it is worth it.
Nancy R.
Independence, MO
I bought this one and another one for $25 apiece at Sephora and I had higher hopes for them they do not wear well they get glitter everywhere and I thought my lips would look with luscious but instead the glitter went around my lips all in all I would not purchase again
Paloma G.
Review for: Penny, Maria, Jasmine more...
After seeing a Korean youtuber do swatches I was instantly drawn at how beautiful they looked on her. However, once I bought them I noticed the liquid lipstick formula was awful since you have to do several coats so it won't be patchy. The only good thing about this is the lipgloss because of the beautiful pigmentation and pay off. Overall, these are pricey and not worth it in my opinion.
Samantha N.
Loganville , GA
I'm really interested in this product in the color penny. However, I'm not sure if it'd last long. Is it long lasting? Does it layer well? Does the glitter fallout on your chin?
Carina C.
Is this product available in the USA? If so what stores?
Abigale C.
Is this lipstick good for casual, everyday wear or should be saved for a special occasion?
May O.
Los Angeles
Does it have glitter fall out?
Does this product go on wet? If so does it dry fast and is it true metallic?