BY TOUCH IN SOL

A long-lasting, liquid and glitter eye shadow duo. These dual eye shadows offers rich, metallic pigment with a foil finish in one swipe. With liquid eye shadow on one side and glitter on the other, these gorgeous shades spotlight eyes. This set contains: - 0.123 oz Liquid eye shadow - 0.070 oz Glitter eye shadow It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

• Does this product have any fall out? Does it crease at al...3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a glitter shadow that lasts and d...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for this glitter eye shadow! Where ca...1 Answers
Touch In Sol Metallist Liquid Foil & Glitter Eye Shadow Duo
  • "These are so addicting!!! I now own three! They are high shine and super sparkly! Application is tricky, but with the right technique- they look perfect! I got a lot of fall out when I tried to use a brush. My favorite way to apply it is working off the back if my hand with my fingers. If you use your finger to press the metallic cream first, immediately layer the glitter on top by pressing. " in 13 reviews
  • "True foiled effect! The liquid shadow can be worn by itself and is long lasting. There is absolutely no creasing and the glitters are not chunky - they are super fine and spread evenly to give a truly foiled look. This product doesn't require any primer either! An absolutely awesome product! " in 7 reviews
daniela s.
Greenville, SC
Review for: Talia more...
This product is amazing, I love the concept and the packaging, the shade is really metallic and intense, the color is beautiful, it is easily applied, I would recommend applying a small amount so that it is not overloaded or peeled. the part of the glitter is also beautiful brings a plastic applicator that is excellent I would also recommend using a bit of glitter glue to prevent it from being watered all over the face, but in general, the shades are beautiful!
Rishi S.
Review for: Talia more...
This product I received as a sample in my Sephora Play subscription. It was my first time using this product. My eye color is brown. For me it was a mess when using. I had glitter all over my face, even when using on 1 spot. There is room for improvement for sure.
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
Review for: Other more...
This truly is a great product, but I gave it 4 stars since it is a little misleading. Since it says it is a glitter shadow the assumption was that it was similar to the Stila glitters where it’s a gel or cream you can apply. Turns out it is just loose glitter. The concept is that you are supposed to take the metal shadow, apply, and tap on the glitter before the metal cream dries so it holds your glitter in place. If you do that exactly, the glitter will stay on all day long and not budge. It’s just unfortunate because the glitter is gorgeous on its own and I would love to be able to just apply it without the metallic and having to buy a glitter primer. Both the glitter and metallic are gorgeous and I receive so many compliments when I wear it.
Kelsey H.
Overland Park, KS
This is a beautiful liquid/cream shadow and glitter. They are easy to apply. I apply the glitter before the liquid shadow has a chance to set.  You will experience fall out when applying so I recommendation doing your eye makeup before your face makeup. The shadow is easy to blend. I have Lottie and love it! It works well against green eyes. These can be worn on a day to day basis, but it is not a quick 5 minute eye look, at least not in my case. Pick these up if you see them at Sephora!
Bao X.
Review for: Talia more...
I just recently purchased this earlier in July and I bought it because I was interested in the separate liquid and glitter parts. The packaging reminds me of Maybelline nail polish duos lol. The liquid side has a doffa applicator and the glitter side has like a square stiff plastic wand. I personally would have liked the glitter wand to be like a thin eyeliner brush so it would be easier to do cut creases and have less chunky glitter spots. Nonetheless, this product is incredibly beautiful and the finish is blindingly gorgeous. You gotta work fast with the liquid and glitter but other than that, this product is definitely worth the splurge if you love glitter. ♡♡
Grace C.
Seattle , WA
I love this! The cream shadow is beautiful and the glitter is mesmerizing. I don't really like the applicator but I find that the glitter is easy to use. It's super fine so you don't have to worry about it falling into your eye and causing it harm. It's easy to blend and I find that it doesn't crease. Putting eyeliner on top is just as easy and the look it creates is amazing. It's not like kabam in your face glitter but it's a nice glitter look where people know you're wearing glitter but it's not the obnoxious kind of craft glitter where it gets everywhere and stays there forever.
Amy C.
Literally one of the best creations on earth for any glitter fanatic like myself or any holiday/party look! This is an AMAZING product. I wish they would come out with more colors because I would purchase them all. The consistency is great, really blendable and easy to use. It is super pigmented, so it really makes a huge impact on your eye look! Highly recommend checking out.
Lily H.
Review for: Margaret more...
I am surprised I actually like this product so much! The colour I got is so pretty and the payoff is amazing! I like the cream shadow side a lot more because it's so shimmery and just makes your eyes the center of attention. The glitter is just as pretty too but is a bit more difficult to work with because it can get a bit messy so I advice you to do your eyes first before foundation. I had no trouble applying liner on top of it which is great. Definitely pick one up!
Samantha B.
Joliet, IL
I have the shade that is silver I think it's called talia. I have also tried the shade Margaret. I love this shadows. They are crazy pigmented and they are gorgeous and decently priced. The only thing that you have to do is make sure u do one eye at a time and keep eye closed til it's throughly dry it may take a couple minutes but it's gorgeous
Zhining F.
Boston, MA
I have this in #4 Lottie. It's a lovely rosey bronze glitter. I really love using the liquid half of the duo for special occasions however I find the glitter part hard and messy to use. It's probably because I'm not used to the applicator but I would have preferred a different applicator. The glitter is very fine and looks great once it's on properly, but be prepared for some fallout.
Kacey P.
Perry Hall, MD
Does this last all day? Does it "crease" as in build up/clump up in the crease of your eye?
Erica L.
Rosemead, CA
Does this product have any fall out? Does it crease at all? I've been eyeing this online for a while but hesitating on getting because they don't have samples to swatch in stores.
Shaelyn P.
Norway, MI
What's the best glitter eye shadow out there? I'm looking for a really nice one that won't wear off right away or irritate my eyes
Rachel R.
Appleton , WI
I love glitter eye shadow but it tends to go all over. Does this actually stick to your eyes?
Carris C.
How long lasting is this in warmer temperatures? Also, does it crease or blot up?

Sephora