BY TOUCH IN SOL

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

What it is: A mild but effective formula that removes even the most stubborn lip stains, using a mild surfactant that smoothes away makeup while gently exfoliating. Who it's for: All skin types and tones. What it does: Made with eight kinds of moisturizing ingredients for smooth, supple lips, this premium gel stain remover cleanses and exfoliates with one easy step. Refresh and restore lip skin as makeup is whisked away. How to use: Put it on the lips and massage softly, then rinse with water. Safe to use everyday. Color(s): none. Brand: TOUCH IN SOL. Style Name: Touch In Sol Lip Reset Stain Remover. Style Number: 5353699. Available in stores. see more...

Review (1)
sara b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.  my name is sara  and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views i have 500 followers in my instagram and i hope to have this