BY TOUCH IN SOL

A honey and collagen-based rejuvenating skin primer that supports smoother skin for flawless makeup application. Boost the skin's radiance, increase moisture, and firm the look of the skin with this lightweight gel primer and moisturizer in one. Honey, collagen, natural extracts, and vitamins assist with firming and vitalizing the skin's appearance, supporting elasticity and minimizing the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Together, hyaluronic acid, honey, and hydrolyzed collagen help to improve the complexion's appearance while boosting its radiance and helping to retain moisture. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is hypoallergenic, gluten-free, and cruelty-free. see more...

Alejandra O.
raleigh, NC
I love this product!!!! I got it a subscription box and at first I was skeptical about it not only because of the consistency of it but because I have oily skin so I was afraid this would make me an oily mess!! When I first tried it I hated it and it was just like the many negative reviews I read about it when I got it but I realized it's because you have to know how to use it!!! I wasn't letting it completely dry so my makeup looked gross. When u first apply it yes it's sticky and thick but once u spread it around ur face it thins out and the stickiness goes away when it completely dries!! So this isn't a primer u can just put on and put on foundation right away. U have to let it dry!! When it dries it does such a good job at moisturizing ur face without making u oily! I mainly use this during the cold months since my skin gets a little dry and it does a good job! I also like using it under full coverage foundations bc I feel like it helps it not look cacky.
Michelle N.
Murfreesboro, TN
I actually use the advanced real moisture liquid foundation and love it!!! It’s medium coverage and goes on beautifully! Stays long and makes my skin feel great!
Stephanie P.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product.. I'm trying to get a refill now.. it is a little sticky, but leaves your skin feeling plump and hydrated, even for my oily skin type.. It goes perfectly under foundation, it gives you that lit from within look.. I like that it has a little spatula, and a little goes along way..
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
The consistency is like a thin liquid honey syrup, however it is not sticky at all! Honey Moon absorbs rapidly into the skin and leaves a fresh semi-matte finish. If your skin is dry like mine, this will soak right up so applying other moisturizers on top will not be a problem. The skin base doesn't add a dramatic amount of moisture but it's beneficial ingredients promise to boost the skin's elasticity and smooth out fine lines. I love the subtle amount of glow it adds and that it protects my skin from the strong, retinal products that I usually apply over it. The spatula applicator can be messy, yet it's not a big deal if you have some patience. The skin base smells fresh, like a faint whisper of honey and I love the way it feels on my skin. I'll have to use it for months at a time to see if there's an improvement in skin-tone but so far I like it. One last mention, there are no parabens and it's gluten-free.
Soraya S.
Greenville, SC
I kept trying to like this because of the reviews but it wasn't her moisturizing and even letting it dry it wasn't a great primer. My face at the end of the day just felt gross. I hate the packaging too it was such a pain to get the product out.
Nicole M.
Glendale, CA
I was initially a little wary of this solely because of the consistency. I thought it would be goopy or thick and couldn't see it working for me as a primer. I have super dry skin and although it looks thick it glides on easily and a little goes a long way. It really did make my skin feel more moist and protected by the time I let it dry and was ready for foundation. I received in an allure box recently and I will definitely use it till I'm done. Repurchase? Jury isn't out yet. I hear a NYX one is similar?
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
Such a great primer! Not as user-friendly as Smashbox, so as another reviewer said, you can't really use it those mornings when you're pressed for time. It's a slightly sticky texture that keeps oil at bay. The only thing I dislike is the applicator--a little plastic paddle that you dip into the jar to get the desired amount. My issue with it is that it doesn't reach the bottom of the jar, but since the texture of the primer is thinner, getting it out without the paddle won't be a problem.
Savannah N.
Montebello, CA
This syrupy primer left my skin soft, supple and radiant. You only need the tiniest amount for your entire face so the bottle will last you. I don't recommend it for people that are on the go and/or pressed for time since you have to let it sit on your face for awhile until it sinks in. It can be messy and most people don't like the spatula applicator (I don't use it). This is a good primer if you can take the time to use it.
Merari G.
I love this product it leaves your skin feeling hydrated and soft, you can also use it as a prime and it makes your make up last longer ever since I started using it I've seen changes on my skin I don't really get dry spots on my face anymore. I would recommend this product if you have dry skin or even if you don't its a great product.
Sarabeth O.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm obsessed with this brand! It's so hard to find, but I always stock up on at least 3 items when I do. This stuff makes my skin feel amazing, doesn't clog my pores and make me break out. It's so gentle and clean feeling. I'm obsessed!
Laurann B.
Atlanta, GA
How do you apply this product? Fingers? Sponge/blender? Thanks!
Sarah B.
Is this moisturizing?
amy j.
Franklin, TN
Would this work on oily skin? I'm fearful of any oil like product since I'm prone to breakouts.
Yvette  F.
Lancaster, CA
Is this like the Honey Dew Me Up by NYX?
Sophiee S.
Miami, Florida
What exactly does this do?