BY TOUCH IN SOL

An auto-fill, brow gel pencil with a stay-put formula. Shape up your arches with the Touch In Sol Browza Super Proof Gel Brow Pencil. Its unique gel texture formula achieves water- and sweat-proof brow color that won't fade or smudge, staying put throughout the day. Designed with an auto pencil design so that it doesn't require sharpening, its built in spoolie blends formula out to a natural-looking powder finish. see more...

• The description says the auto pencil design doesn't requi...1 Answers
  • I know it says there is an auto pencil design, so it does...1 Answers
Touch In Sol Browza Super Proof Gel Brow Pencil
  • "My go to product! This is my favorite and it really works great with your brow. I love the bristles because it really combs out your eyebrows and makes it so easy to color and blend to give your brows a more natural look. Definitely, recommended and will be buying more." in 3 reviews
Amanda G.
Review for: 3 Mink Wink more...
Love this pencil I actually received this in my ipsy bag a few months back. It works so good
Katie S.
Review for: 3 Mink Wink more...
I like this brow pencil. The spoolie brush on one side is really helpful. I got this at Sephora and it’s really subtle and blendable once you get a feel for it
Alyssa C.
Winnipeg
Review for: 2 Choc It Up more...
This is the first product I used for my eyebrows ! I would rate it 5 stars ! One of the best products I’ve tried . This one gives me a natural eyebrow look !
Cindy P.
Spring branch, TX
I know it says there is an auto pencil design, so it doesn't require sharpening, but how does this work? I can't seem to get any more product to push out of it.
Johanna P.
The description says the auto pencil design doesn't require sharpening, but I can't figure out how to make more of the product come out when it begins to dull down. Does anyone know how to "sharpen" the point?