3 colors available

BY TOUCH IN SOL

An auto-fill, brow gel pencil with a stay-put formula. Shape up your arches with the Touch In Sol Browza Super Proof Gel Brow Pencil. Its unique gel texture formula achieves water- and sweat-proof brow color that won't fade or smudge, staying put throughout the day. Designed with an auto pencil design so that it doesn't require sharpening, its built in spoolie blends formula out to a natural-looking powder finish. see more...

• The description says the auto pencil design doesn't require sharpen...1 Answers
  • I know it says there is an auto pencil design, so it doesn't requir...1 Answers
Trish L.
Trish L.
This brow pencil is too thick for making precise lines (i.e., the tail of the brow) or drawing in individual hairs. It's quite waxy, and actually dried out only after a few months. It was fine for filling in the front part of my brows, but other than that, it was useless to me. The range of shades is limited; the medium color was too light, and the darkest color was too dark. Seemed to wear ok, even in hot weather.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
I got this in an ipsy bag and at first I really loved it. It's a gel formula so it just glided on so easily. But then I didn't use it for a couple of weeks and now it is drying out and won't go on as smoothly. It's a great product you just need to use it regularly and not let it dry out.
Medina B.
Medina B.
Des Plaines, IL
Review for: 3 Mink Wink
Exxon who still trying to learn how to put make up on this pencil really helps make your eyebrows pop. The color is very pigmented - I would recommend using a light hand when applying because the color just glides on. Also the added spoolie at the end makes a great addition.
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Rexburg, ID
Review for: 3 Mink Wink
I really didn't love this pencil! I think it made my brows look too dramatic and I didn't love the formula! When I wore it I would have to put it on super super lightly and I just couldn't get it to look even.
Jamie-May K.
Jamie-May K.
Butte, MT
Review for: 3 Mink Wink
I received this eyebrow gel pencil in my ipsy bag awhile ago, I LOVE IT! sometimes I go too thin on my eyebrows, and this eyebrow pencil looks natural and blends with brush on other end very well!
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Sun valley , CA
Review for: 3 Mink Wink
I recently added this to my must-have stash.. This pencil is amazing to say the least... A little goes very
long way... Very... It has the staying power of a gel but is glides on so smoothly like a creamy pencil.. Very light feathery strokes is all you need but make sure you blend with the spooly quickly because it does set rather quickly... Definitely recommend to any and everyone.. It's worth every penny..
Alisha Z.
Alisha Z.
Athens, OH
Review for: 3 Mink Wink
I have no eyebrows, so I'm always filling them in and I got smudges, spotty areas and it wore of quickly. Browza is my go to lifesaver for my eyebrows now, I have black hair and this color matches great with my hair and skin tone, plus it doesn't smear or get spotty Even after a 2 hour gym session! I'm forever in love and will definitely recommend this to anyone with barely there eyebrows!
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Fayetteville, NC
Review for: 3 Mink Wink
I got this in my ipsy Glam Bag this month and I instantly fell in love. The gel applies so softly and the color blended in perfectly with my dark brown eyebrows. Even if you make a harsh line, it's easy to brush out with the spoolie. I enjoyed this product so much that I may consider investing in another when this one runs out eventually and I'm not one to splurge on high-end makeup.
Madeline W.
Madeline W.
Bloomington, IN
I am constantly filling in my eyebrows and have been searching out a go to eyebrow pencil for my every day needs.  I initially found this pencil at Sephora and fell in love with it.  The Browza pencil wears so well, is incredibly foolproof to apply, and lasts forever.  This is definitely my go to eyebrow pencil.
Lexi R.
Lexi R.
Bowie, MD
Review for: 3 Mink Wink
I got this product as a sample in my ipsy bag and FELL IN LOVE. This product goes on so Emily and blends well. It gives my brows a more defined but natural look. The one thing that I don't like is how fast the product disappeared because of the fact it's gel. I'm definitely thinking about investing in this!
Johanna P.
Johanna P.
The description says the auto pencil design doesn't require sharpening, but I can't figure out how to make more of the product come out when it begins to dull down. Does anyone know how to "sharpen" the point?
Cindy P.
Cindy P.
Spring branch, TX
I know it says there is an auto pencil design, so it doesn't require sharpening, but how does this work? I can't seem to get any more product to push out of it.