Touch Control 05 Volumizing Texture Whip by Redken for Unisex - 9.2 oz Styling uploaded by Tyler N.

BY REDKEN

Whip your style into shape with texture and control that's never stiff. Lightweight foam leaves curly or straight hair shiny, touchable and full of movement. see more...

Tyler N.
Assonet, MA
I use this product when doing a pompadour style. It's light enough to not flatten your hair, firm enough to keep it in place and is easy to work into your hair. It gives volume, texture and hold, so the possibilities are endless! A must have for those of us who like the 'little effort' look.
Maura G.
Lafayette Hl, PA
I really enjoy using this product. It smells great and I put it through my hair after I have combed it out and it is still pretty damp. If you wait too long to put it in your hair it can get sticky. I then comb it through my hair, wait a few minutes, then blow dry my hair with a large round brush. This really helps to give my color damaged hair volume and shine. It also helps take away frizz!
Sandra C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I LOVE LOVE using this Touch Control 5 Volumizing texture is great for my hair. I used it when I'm wanting to style my hair up, while out out and about all day. A little goes a long way, which is a winner when it comes to the wallet. I love the size of the bottle, makes it easy to store in my tiny bathroom
Graci S.
Daytona Beach, FL
OMG I love it so much it holds for so long and I used it on my friends hair and she loved it so much so I definitely recommend it. If you have hair that doesn't say it that way and you need something to help it stay up that I definitely recommend you use this.
Paige W.
Falkville, AL
My hair is so so fine but this stuff is amazing at creating volume and texture to it! I use this when I get out of the shower and use a round brush for blow drying! It's fabulous and I would recommended to anyone needing and extra lift to their fine flat hair!
Megan V.
I absolutely love this product. I have very thin hair, and this is my go to volumizer. After my shower i finger comb some through my hair and blow dry while plumping and brushing. Goes from lifeliess to energized!
Chrissy F.
Charleston, SC
Love this stuff! Provides added volume and gives my straight hair awesome texture. I would not recommend using it every day because it will weigh my hair down but overall I love this product. The scent is good, not too strong. I would recommend this to others with straigh flat hair.
Hannah P.
Ariton, AL
I LOVE this product!! I used these a lot when I do pageant hair for other girls. This product has a nice scent and has a great price value! It adds great texture and volume!! This is always a must have in my beauty drawer. As A girl who loves big hair, I highly recommend this product.
Reagan W.
New Braunfels, TX
Love this product, my husband and I both use this products, I apply right after shower with towel dried hair, this allows my hair to have texture and look full all day! My husband just runs through and combs his hair, it stays in place but doesn't weigh down hair over day!
amy m.
DAYTON, TX
Such a great product for a "clean, messy, pony tail look" I love when I throw my hair up with no fly away's and my ponytail has great volume and controlled waves. Awesome product. Very light and doesn't way hair down or make it to stiff.