New ParentDiaperingTots Bots
8-35 lb Easy Fit Hook and Loop Nappy Hey Diddle Print

Tots Bots 8-35 lb Easy Fit Hook and Loop Nappy Hey Diddle Print

by Tots Bots

Easy Fit One Size All in One Diaper V4 by Tots BotsThe Easy Fit Cloth Diaper from Tots Bots is an all in one cloth diaper that is easy to use. Designed to fit from 8-35 lbs this one size cloth diaper adjusts sizing with snaps on the front of the cloth...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tots Bots 8-35 lb Easy Fit Hook and Loop Nappy Hey Diddle Print!
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Tot Bots are awesome night time diapers for heavy wetters! These were the holy grail of diapers when i was cloth diapering. They can get pretty pricey and on occasion are so hard to find! These have the best hook and loop out of all the diapers i've tried.
Rachael R.
Prince george, BC
What an awesome print! I have two of the same because I liked it so much. Same awesome absorbency as other tot Bots.
Rebecca A.
Harwich
I like this nappy and it's a favourite for my little one. Fun print, good quality product that does what it's meant to.

Looking for your answer?