BY TOTINO'S

Citlalli O.
Citlalli O.
Lovington, NM
This pizza is super good. I have loved it since I was a little girl. I have been buying this product for quite some time now. I don't think it is pricey. It's ingredients are all delicious they give a great flavor to the pizza. I definitely recommend this to everyone!
Kristina 'Ktown Kris' H.
Kristina 'Ktown Kris' H.
Jacksonville, FL
Great value for what you pay and the perfect snack pizza when you want something to eat but nothing too heavy. I usually split one of these with my son at lunch and they pair great with some chips and a huge water.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
The triple meat is my favorite of the flavors. I love how these pizzas are personal size so you get just enough without over doing it. You can have it as a snack or as a meal. The quality is pretty good for a frozen pizza and the crust is very crispy. I love the thin crust!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Pineville , LA
These are great! I always keep a few in my freezer for a quick dinner of lunch! And very affordable!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Tuscumbia, AL
Obsessed with these pizzas! The only problem is, I eat one by myself and it sometimes does not fill me up. A secret, put honey on the pizza, you will thank me later.