BY TOTINO'S

Citlalli O.
Citlalli O.
Lovington , NM
This pizza is super good. I have loved it since I was a little girl. I have been buying this product for quite some time now. I don't think it is pricey. It's ingredients are all delicious they give a great flavor to the pizza. I definitely recommend this to everyone!
Jade T.
Jade T.
These are so good!!! I have been eating these pizzas for years! I love how they come 4 in a pack because it's more organized. These are easy to make and takes about 15 minutes to make. I would definitely buy again!
Kristina 'Ktown Kris' H.
Kristina 'Ktown Kris' H.
Jacksonville, FL
Great value for what you pay and the perfect snack pizza when you want something to eat but nothing too heavy. I usually split one of these with my son at lunch and they pair great with some chips and a huge water.
Allishia S.
Allishia S.
Bremerton
These pizzas taste delicious! They are the perfect rainy day or bad day food! One of these pizzas is the perfect size to fill you up! I recommend these to everyone! They are so inexpensive and tastes so good!
Paula P.
Paula P.
Arnold
I love the taste of these pizzas.  They never disappoint.  They are the perfect size.  The price is reasonable and I can find them almost any where I shop.  For the price they are very comparable to other products.  I will definitely buy this product again.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Orlando, FL
The triple meat is my favorite of the flavors. I love how these pizzas are personal size so you get just enough without over doing it. You can have it as a snack or as a meal. The quality is pretty good for a frozen pizza and the crust is very crispy. I love the thin crust!
NiA S.
NiA S.
I love these pizzas. They are great & super easy to cook. They don't take to long & the kids love to eat them.
Shaina C.
Shaina C.
Eaton Rapids, MI
I have always this company because it is cheap and actually really good! When I have my siblings over I but these.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Pineville , LA
These are great! I always keep a few in my freezer for a quick dinner of lunch! And very affordable!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Tuscumbia, AL
Obsessed with these pizzas! The only problem is, I eat one by myself and it sometimes does not fill me up. A secret, put honey on the pizza, you will thank me later.