GroceryBakeryTotino's
Totino's Supreme Stuffed Nachos 34 ct Box

Totino's™ Supreme Stuffed Nachos 34 ct Box

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Totino's™ Supreme Stuffed Nachos 34 ct Box!
Melissa T.
Moyock, NC
Totino's™ Supreme Stuffed Nachos 34 ct Box uploaded by Melissa T.
These are so good!! I've grown up on eating the pizza rolls from this brand but I recently seen these in the store and had to try them.. I regret not seeing these sooner!!!! They have a lot of flavor and have a slight spice to them! You can make them in either microwave or oven same as pizza rolls but I prefer the oven because it gives the crust a little crunch rather than a tad soggy like. The directions to that are on the box and the times they say are perfect. If you like spice then dip these in any type of taco sauce! They're good for snacks or lunches. Good for kids, teens, and/or adults!
Tiffany F.
Hamilton, OH
I tried some of these for the first time not long ago and I enjoyed eating them. If you've ever had pizza rolls made by the same brand, the crust of these tastes like the crust of those. The inside is filled with taco seasoned chicken and beef, red bell peppers, jalapenos, and cheddar cheese. These have great flavor plus they are quick and easy to fix.
Emma D.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I love to dip these little bad boys in salsa! That have a nice crunchy outer shell and a yummy filling that fills your appetite
Jamie K.
Bowling Green
Stuffed nachos is the new good thing. Great snack to sit and watch TV. Try it for yourself and enjoy it as much as me
ariel B.
mustang
these were really expensive, and didnt come with a whole lot of food inside. the nacho breading was more chewy than crunchy even in the over and leftovers got soggy
Brittany K.
Columbus, OH
My boss had these in the fridge at work and I stole some the other day! LOL! They were super yummy and now I want to buy some for my house.

Looking for your answer?