Totino's™ Queso Stuffed Nachos 34 ct Box uploaded by Yazemin S.Totino's™ Queso Stuffed Nachos 34 ct Box uploaded by Abigail G.

BY TOTINO'S

Lindsay L.
I bought these on sale and thought it sounded good...sadly it did not live up to my expectations. The flavor was very strange and the smell was a little off-putting. I would definitely stick with the original pizza rolls.
Destiny O.
The stuff that they're stuffed with is mediocre. Plus, the puff pastry that is used as the "nacho" is gross. Definitely don't recommend. Especially if you want something similar to their pizza rolls. They're not good
Lexie R.
Winter Park, FL
I got this thinking it would be amazing in flavor especially for price but this was just a cheese filled mess . If you're into that kind of stuff I completely recommend this and if not skip it completely like I wish I did .
Nicole B.
Pine Bush, NY
Tasty and zesty. Definitely taste like a nacho. They're a little spicy but not overly so. Great for snacking or appetizers at parties. I would definitely purchase again!
Nik A.
These aren't too bad, but probably wouldn't repurchase again. After finishing the whole box in a week I got a bad stomach ache and my only guess is it was from these
Tiffany F.
Hamilton, OH
I just tried some of these today and I enjoyed eating them. If you've ever had pizza rolls, the crust of these is like the crust of pizza rolls. The inside is filled with melty cheese (think queso, like the box says) and pieces of onion and red bell pepper. Personally, I taste more of the red bell pepper than the onion. I usually don't like onion much so that was good, in my opinion. The cheese is really good and they have a good amount of flavor.
Raven C.
Smyrna, GA
Definitely the best thing to go to when you don't feel like cooking but you're hungry... or have the munchies from being high
Abigail G.
I got these on sale for $1.39. These are really good. When I heated them up everyone that works with me wanted some.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Is very good appetizer! 😄 If you do microwave coverage feels gummy , I recommend sewing baked so they are toasted.
Tara G.
Elk Grove , CA
Tostitos and queso? Yes please. This stuff is a great treat tastes so good. Glad they expanded their line.