Totino's™ Macaroni & Cheese with Bacon Pizza Rolls 90 ct Bag uploaded by April T.Totino's™ Macaroni & Cheese with Bacon Pizza Rolls 90 ct Bag uploaded by April T.Totino's™ Macaroni & Cheese with Bacon Pizza Rolls 90 ct Bag uploaded by April T.

BY TOTINO'S

April T.
Totino's™ Macaroni & Cheese with Bacon Pizza Rolls 90 ct Bag was a delightful accident. I accidentally grabbed my pregnant sister's bag instead of mine. The taste is significantly lacking 🥓, but macaroni and cheese part is on point. They could use much more bacon, and lost two stars for that. Over all a yummy snack that only takes 5 minutes in my pizza oven. I added some hot sauce and they were just that much better.
Linda w.
Dalton, OH
I decided to purchase these on a whim, my family loves a classic Mac n cheese. Even a bacon Mac. But this was not the case, they tasted like fake bacon flavoring with stale pasta. There were pieces of bacon in them, but the bacon consisted if mostly fat. We were disappointed in them, but my daughter liked them which is weird because she's picky as heck.
Rebecca H.
Hutto, TX
Bought these at the store as soon as I saw them advertised.  They are pretty good.  The little chunks of bacon are a lot more flavorful that I thought they'd be.  The cheese is a little bland, but it wasn't anything a little hot sauce couldn't fix right up.  I'd recommend them if you're curious, however, we will probably stick with the usual pizza rolls from now on.