BY TOTINO'S

Totino's - Live Free. Couch Hard. see more...

Treslyn W.
Norwich, KS
Totino's Pizza Rolls are absolutely amazing! I don't believe anyone who says that they don't like pizza rolls. They aren't healthy by any means but they are delicious and I've not found a single brand that can compete with Totino's in this regard!
Emmy L.
Baltimore , MD
Can you go wrong with pizza rolls? Probably. BUT when you buy pizza rolls, this is what you want. Crispy outside and gooey inside. Lots of cheese and plenty of sauce. I always keep a bag of these in my freezer for late night munchy food.
Mikayla H.
Absolutely yes. My absolute favorite junk food to eat is pizza and tied with that is a good cheeseburger. THEY LITERALLY ROLLED THEM UP INTO ONE!!!!! You don't even need to read my review to realize this is heaven.
Brooke F.
I bought once and will not buy the cheeseburger flavor again, they were not flavorful and tasty as the other flavors are. Actually threw away the remaining package.
Kris R.
Guntersville, AL
When I want to splurge on something bad I will get some of these right here!! Tasty and flavorful... also dippable... I will get these again but not often!!
Berlyn E.
San Diego , CA
One of my favorite snack. Easy to make. I usually bake them which taste much better then microwaving. Usually sprinkle cheddar cheese on top and hot sauce.
Shanna W.
Morristown, TN
A little bit of hamburger with a big pizza taste! Perfect for a snack, or when your hungry but in a hurry! Makes a great after school snack!
Maritza C.
Millville, NJ
My kids love this things! My son is a pizza freak so when we don't have pizza, I just pop these into the toaster oven for him & he's complete
Rebecca W.
Harrisonville, MO
Pizza rolls are where it's at! Eat a few or the whole bag. Add a little ranch and bam! Delicious finger food type of snack.
Araseli G.
Waco, TX
My son loves Tostitos he can't ever have enough we always have some in our freezer they are small little bite size pizza