Food & SnacksBakeryBuns & RollsTotino's
Totino's Cheeseburger Pizza Rolls 130 ct Box

Totino's™ Cheeseburger Pizza Rolls™ 130 ct Box

Totino's - Live Free. Couch Hard.

Totino's™ Cheeseburger Pizza Rolls™ 130 ct Box Where are these available, I can’t find them any 😢 online or in store 😢
Start your review of Totino's™ Cheeseburger Pizza Rolls™ 130 ct Box!
Athens, GA
Absolutely yes. My absolute favorite junk food to eat is pizza and tied with that is a good cheeseburger. THEY LITERALLY ROLLED THEM UP INTO ONE!!!!! You don't even need to read my review to realize this is heaven.
San Diego, CA
One of my favorite snack. Easy to make. I usually bake them which taste much better then microwaving. Usually sprinkle cheddar cheese on top and hot sauce.
Harrisonville, MO
Pizza rolls are where it's at! Eat a few or the whole bag. Add a little ranch and bam! Delicious finger food type of snack.
Millville, NJ
My kids love this things! My son is a pizza freak so when we don't have pizza, I just pop these into the toaster oven for him & he's complete
Palmdale, CA
My kids love these for after school or lunch on the weekend there fast easy and great finger food for anyone
I bought once and will not buy the cheeseburger flavor again, they were not flavorful and tasty as the other flavors are. Actually threw away the remaining package.
Morristown, TN
A little bit of hamburger with a big pizza taste! Perfect for a snack, or when your hungry but in a hurry! Makes a great after school snack!
Guntersville, AL
When I want to splurge on something bad I will get some of these right here!! Tasty and flavorful... also dippable... I will get these again but not often!!
Norwich, KS
Totino's Pizza Rolls are absolutely amazing! I don't believe anyone who says that they don't like pizza rolls. They aren't healthy by any means but they are delicious and I've not found a single brand that can compete with Totino's in this regard!
Ellicott City, MD
Can you go wrong with pizza rolls? Probably. BUT when you buy pizza rolls, this is what you want. Crispy outside and gooey inside. Lots of cheese and plenty of sauce. I always keep a bag of these in my freezer for late night munchy food.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Indianapolis
il y a 7 mois
Jeff P. il y a 7 mois
I think I saw them at Target in one of the freezer end caps. I don’t think it was the 130 count. It was one of the smaller bags. I hope that’s helpful. Also...you can use the Instacart app to search for items. That will tell you if they are at one of the stores they deliver from. Good luck!