BY TOTINO'S #68 in Buns & Rolls

Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Whitwell, TN
If you're caving pizza but only want a little bite or snack then these are for you. They are so tasty, and are the perfect snack to hold you over. I dip mine in ranch and they're perfect! I highly recommend these to any pizza lover!
Jazmyne W.
Jazmyne W.
Louisville, KY
I like the product idea of having a pizza stick, almost like a hot pocket but much smaller. The taste was great and it kinda felt like eating an oversized pizza roll. This food was good enough to recommend to my friends.
Joanie C.
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
Get them. That is all you need to know. I bought them at ACME and try not to so much because I have a hard time not eating the whole box! Not healthy at all but it's ok in my book. Definitely delicious and recommended!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Columbus
These are actually awesome. I love regular pizza rolls, and these are basically one big pizza roll. They aren't the healthiest snack, but as long as you stick to only one, they're not the worst either!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
This is basically a delicious giant Totino's pizza roll. My kids will tell you that they don't taste exactly like an original tiny Totino's but still a good purchase.
Blake R.
Blake R.
I don't like the breading on these all that much. But the insides are the best part. The sauce is perfect as well as the pepperoni
Sky W.
Sky W.
Daleville
These are very very very good love the taste and flavors they all go together i keep a pack in my freezer and eat one evry day!!!
Jenny E.
Jenny E.
Youngsville, LA
actually tried these in a whim and I was not disappointed! these tasted really good and I would def. repurchase.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Love these and how convienent these are especially if your at school or work. Amazing for on the go things