BY TOTINO'S #79 in Buns & Rolls

• Thoughts? Are these as good at the original pizza rolls?1 Answers
Sherri L.
Sherri L.
right out of my childhood!! Love love love. so much flavor and I would buy again! I'm pretty sure you can buy this in any grocery store so its very accessible and comparatively more enjoyable than other brands.  I've liked them since I was a kid and I still do
sayra s.
sayra s.
Love these sooooo much! They're so good and they're basically like the pizza rolls, but longer! They are a great snack for anyone who is bored and you can't really go wrong with this snack due to the versatile ways of preparing it!
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
This is my go to pizza when I'm feeling like I need a little comfort. It taste amazing and I Love that it is grabbing go for when I might be in a rush. I would definitely recommend this product to other people.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
These I purchased because they were on sale in all honesty the cheese does not melt and the outer portion doesn't get crunchy .Thought it would be like a hot pocket but no just no .
Tania F.
Tania F.
Saint Stephen, SC
I do not usually eat this kind of food but I bought these for my daughter and I ended up eating every one of them! For a fast lunch this is perfect! But eat 2 to get filled!
Tabitha C.
Tabitha C.
Church Hill, TN
Me and my daughter can literally go thru boxes of these! If we're just slightly hungry these are perfect! Very convient and taste just like the pizza rolls but in a stick. Their amazing I keep these in my freezer!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Zeeland, MI
When I bought these I thought there would be more than just cheese and sauce in it. I guess I'll learn to read better lol
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Bloomsburg, PA
i stopped eating meat and all i wanted was pizza rolls to hold me off on the transition so these on the go sticks were great!!
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Lanett , AL
I love these these are amazing I just started eating these last week and love them probably better than the rolls
Breanna F.
Breanna F.
Indianapolis, IN
Not as good as expected. Kinda expensive so it’s not really worth it. Would rather have a pizza
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Manalapan, NJ
Thoughts? Are these as good at the original pizza rolls?