BY TOTINO'S #18 in Buns & Rolls

Ashley S.
Richmond, TX
Nothing brings back memories to your preteen days like a box of pizza rolls. My favorite way was popping them in the oven to cook then dipping in ranch. Nearly burning your tongue in the process because they are like lava inside no matter how you cook them.
Erin K.
N Bellmore, NY
Totino’s does not make bad products and in my opinion, pizza rolls are genius. However, the cheese pizza rolls are just not enough. I feel as if it tastes very artificial and not close enough to real cheese. Opt for the other flavor options.
Genna B.
Highland Bch, FL
I've been eating these since I was a little kid and I don't think I'll ever quit them! They're like little pockets of deliciousness and I love that they're small so portion control is more attainable.
Mary A.
Granbury, TX
Pizza rollls are my life!!! I could eat them every day. Totino’s is my favorite brand by far. I buy them at Kroger’s and Walmart. They have many different kind but I like the pepperoni kind the best.
Catherine A.
Cleveland, OH
I love pizza rolls they are a quick and easy snack for on the go or just sitting at home weather it's doing in homework hanging with friends or watching a movie they are the perfect snack
Lindsey L.
These are a quick and easy meal or snack. They taste very good and are quick to warm up in the microwave or oven. They are very filling. The only down side to these is that they can be a bit messy so I would recommend to eat them at the table.
Percy B.
Classic snack. Growing up these were my go-to weekend snack. For added taste and crispy cook in oven instead of microwave. Crunchy outside, blast of pizza flavor on inside.
Brenae F.
N Chesterfld, VA
after becoming a vegetarian, i didn't think I'd be able to eat pizza rolls again but these saved my life!! i could barely tell the difference without the meat and they taste just as good
Rayah S.
You can never go wrong with pizza rolls. If you want a quick snack and you don't want to put too much effort into making it, these pizza rolls are perfect! It takes very little effort to make and they taste pretty good!
Lexi J.
wexford , PA
I would eat these like crazy when I was in college. They are super easy to make by using an oven or micorwave. I love to add a little bit of hot scause with mine. I buy this product at walmart or sams club so I can have a big box of it. I will buy this product again!