Totino's™ Bacon & Pepperoni Pizza Rolls™ 130 ct Box

Totino's - Live Free. Couch Hard.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Totino's™ Bacon & Pepperoni Pizza Rolls™ 130 ct Box!
Menomonie, WI
Very tastey, classic pizza flavor and easy to eat by hand. Incredibly hot inside and difficult to eat after they've cooled but before they're cold
Indianapolis, IN
This is the best pizza rolls around. They are my guilty pleasure. I but them a few times a year. I think the bacon adds a nice flavor
With all the kids in and out with school programs this is a great meal/snack for them. I'm glad to have these on the shelves.
Hazleton
These are so quick and easy. And my whole family loves them. These are always in my house for a quick snack for whole family.
Chickamauga, GA
Good quick affordable snack. The quality and taste is great. They also have a variety of flavors. My kids love them too!
Foley, AL
Best frozen snack food! Love making these for family movie night or when we have football parties and have people over.
Maryville, MO
College kid go to. They are super cheap, and easy to keep in a dorm freezer and then you have some late night food!
Cambridge
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm not really a fan of these. But my kids love them it's a great after school snack and it's really affordable
Aurora
Pizza rolls are soooooo good! Like omg!!! I ask my mom to get them all the time. I end up putting cheese on it!
Bloomfield
I'm not a huge pizza roll fan but these are really good! They are nice when they are baked in the toaster oven

Looking for your answer?