Totino's™ Bacon & Pepperoni Pizza Rolls™ 130 ct Box

Totino's - Live Free. Couch Hard.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Totino's™ Bacon & Pepperoni Pizza Rolls™ 130 ct Box!
Buna, TX
I love these pizza rolls! Its a bit pricey but they're so delicious! I've tried the off brands but they just can't compete. I like baking a whole pan of them and snacking with my favorite movie. It's became somewhat a tradition. You would be crazy not to like these!
Fairview
Super easy. Pop in the oven or microwave, and you have a hearty, tasty quick snack. That fills you up, and with a little velvetta cheese on the side, so yummy. One of my kids favorite after school snacks. So easy for them, and they feel accomplished.
Walker, LA
Good lord, as a college student I live off of pizza rolls but the bacon and pepperoni pizza roles have changed the game! I love them and I eat them way more often than I should. They are not healthy but have an amazing flavor and I would recommend to everyone!
Tacoma, WA
How can you not like pizza rolls? I probably sound like a fatty, but does anyone else microwave it real quick, just enough so its warm in the middle, then a quick deep fry so its crunchy??? Please say im not the only one. lol
Tempe , AZ
I love these ! Perfect for an afterschool snack! Really does taste like pizza , they are quick and easy to make. They aren't a good price and you get 130 pieces per bag! I would definitely recommend these
I love pizza rolls, they are so yummy and it’s good for a snack since you aren’t eating a full pizza, or waiting for your pizza delivery. My family loves them, it’s just super easy and doesn’t take too much time
Who does not like pizza rolls they are super tasty and such great way to start the party and a great snack to share with all but do wish it was much more cheesy
Phoenix, AZ
We usually keep these on hand for a quick lunch or snack option for our toddler. She doesn’t seem to care for the outside though. She usually just eats everything from the inside.
Barstow, CA
This is a snack that both kids and adults can enjoy. I loved these since i was kid . I usually ge the small pack but you can get this big one for families.
Mission, TX
Pizza rolls are life!!! I love them so much. They are really easy to make when you are lazy to cook. I put them in the oven cause I like them crispy

Looking for your answer?