BY TOTINO'S

Same Amount of Pizza with Less Packaging and New Shape!• Fits better in your freezer.• Perfect shape for toaster ovens. see more...

Mashayla M.
Mashayla M.
I like totino's pizza but bacon & pepperoni taste NASTY. I won't be buying this kind again.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Cheap and taste good big hit in my family when I don't feel like making a huge meal. We love the sauce and there's a variety to choose from. Easy to prepare. We love it for Friday nights and way cheaper then ordering out.
Rosa O.
Rosa O.
Pflugerville, TX
Still hands down one of the best pizzas every! I love to keep some in my fridge for when I don't feel like cooking. Me and my hubby really enjoy these little frozen pizzas! Real tasty and real affordable.
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
East Lynn
Totinos frozen bacon pepperoni pizzas are my favorite they are NOT healthy by far but are very inexpensive being only 1.88$ for a meal if your running low on money and are not a carb freak then grab a quick bacon and pepperoni totinos pizza ☺️
Amber W.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Tastes good. Easy prep. Fast cook time. Perfect for toaster oven. Repeat customer. Didn't really taste the bacon but still tastes good. Affordable price.
Ja'Niyha L.
Ja'Niyha L.
Baytown
To all my bacon lovers you will love this pizza. Easy to pop in the oven and cook. Fills you up but if you don’t leave it in the oven long enough it’s kinda flimsy. But it’s mostly good.
Karlie L.
Karlie L.
Carrollton
What can I say except bacon? Totino's Bacon and Pepperoni Party Pizza put two great things together, which only makes it even better. The cheese is perfect, the meat just amazing. I could each a whole pizza's worth all by myself, it's that good.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Crowley, TX
Cheap pizza is always my fave. This has tons of flavor and gets so crispy and amazing! I absolutely love this brand of pizza and have been a loyal customer for 20+ years
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Belington
Matter of fact my daughter and myself just ate one of these. Great idea for a quick lunch or when you gave friends over after school
Kiesha C.
Kiesha C.
Dodge City, KS
Yummy pizza if you got the munchies! It's fast crunchy cheesy and perfect size for one person! Great price and it's one of a kind!