BY TOTINO'S

Pepperoni pizza in a golden crust. Pepperoni made with pork, chicken, beef. see more...

• If you're a fan of meat pizza or pizza rolls in general this is a...2 Answers
  • Who doesn't love pizza rolls!? Everyone should try these at least...2 Answers
kennedy s.
Kearney, NE
I might be in my 20's but when it comes to these, nobody is too old for them! I love these! They are great for late night study snacks or in between class/work quick lunch. So delicious!
Bailey U.
Olathe, KS
Foodie Expert
I love pizza rolls so much even though they're not healthy for you I don't care lol but I love how cheap and yummy they are.
Nadia F.
Worcester
10 out of 10. You can't go wrong with these. Easy for when you're on the go. Just a mouth full of deliciousness
Kourt M.
These are so delicious for a quick snack, but probably better for kids as they do not make me full whatsoever. They taste great but also, don't seem very healthy at all to me.
Donielle W.
Ludington
I love love LOVE Pizza rolls, I like to dip them in ranch dressing and it reminds me of when I was a teenager, unfortunately, my son does not share the same love for them...
Rave'n M.
Hayward, CA
Foodie Expert
I Love these so much I can eat a whole pack alone but I stopped doing that... Although they are still so good I always want them.
Holly R.
Orlando, FL
These are weakness of mine so I refuse to buy them knowing I will eat them all! Great easy snack to put out though if you have people over.
Sohmer M.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are a great snack. Not the most healthy thing, but they taste great and hit the spot if you're looking for junk food.
Ebony J.
Huntsville, AL
I buy pizza rolls for my oldest on the afternoons that I don't have time to fix lunch, due to my work schedule. She absolutely loves them and would eat them all day everyday if she could. If she likes it I love it!
Samantha B.
Rome, NY
One word..Pizza. I love these, my brothers love these, even my parents love them. I could probably eat an entire 90 count bag to myself.
Cam S.
Circleville , NY
If you're a fan of meat pizza or pizza rolls in general this is absolutely for you!! My favorite pizza rolls by far.
Brittaney M.
Holland, MI
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love pizza rolls!? Everyone should try these at least once in their life.