Totino's® Triple Pepperoni Party Pizza® 10.2 oz. Box uploaded by Genedra T.Totino's® Triple Pepperoni Party Pizza® 10.2 oz. Box uploaded by Kayla S.

BY TOTINO'S #24 in Frozen Pizza

Since 1951, when Rose and Jim Totino baked their first pizza, we've been all about serving up quick and fun deliciousness in a frozen pizza. see more...

Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
Perfect for a lazy kinda night! The taste is very good quality for a frozen pizza whose cost is a good value. I bought three boxes for $4.50 since it was an offer. I like that this brand has different pizza toppings and I’m sure they’re all just as good!
Taylor V.
Somerset, KY
These pizzas are SUPER cheap. Super fulfilling. Excellent with Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing . Salad on bread. I like the cheese and supreme the best. Any of them will work though. My dog and boyfriend love them too.
Brittanee W.
Warrior
It was easy and fast to heat up, the flavors were savory and the amount of cheese was acceptable. I usually buy this product several times a month for days where I don't feel like putting in a lot of effort to cook.
Chris S.
Lillington
It is a great representative of the brand. Perfect if you like a soft crust or even if you prefer a crunchy one. They are super cheap and filling and just take a few minutes in the oven. Try them dipped in ranch!
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Totinos probably has the cheapest pizza i've ever seen. I mean you can't beat $1 for a pizza that is just insane! They are awesome for when you just want a pizza for yourself or if you and your friends or family want different types. Just throw them in the over and you're good to go! The only reason i give 3 stars is because they are so small.
Mandy K.
Des Moines, WA
This is hands-down my favorite frozen pizza! I could eat this once a week - but I don't. :) There's a reason why this is so popular...it's the perfect combination of flavors, and the pepperoni isn't overwhelming, like it can be with other pizza brands. Writing this review is making me want to go buy one right now! :)
Cheyenne C.
Trappe, MD
Party pizzas are great for when you want a comfort food snack but don't need to make a whole pizza. They are the perfect size for a single serving dinner. I love the light flaky crust. It has great flavor. I find that it is easiest to cut Party Pizzas with a fork and knife rather than slice them due to the really thin crust.
Micaela P.
Live Oak, TX
I love these! Great for the kids and myself lol! I love how the pepperoni are tiny little squares. I live how the crust gets so crispy! It's a great price but it's a small pizza (you get what you pay for) but I absolutely love these! We always have some in the freezer. I just end up having to make 2 at a time because my boys will eat them up quickly
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
These are a pretty good little pizza. They aren't some pizza that you can feed a family with just one. I buy these for when it is just my daughter and me and we need something quick. I do love how many pepperoni they pack onto these little pizzas. They have a good taste. I believe these are around $1 at Wal-Mart and Ingle's grocery stores.
Tasha J.
Carnegie, PA
My family loves these! We usually always have a few boxes in the freezer for an easy dinner or quick lunch. They are quick to cook and taste good in my opinion. They aren't too greasy and I love the flaky thin crust! I would say this is our favorite topping because the pepperoni is the little cubes so it's isn't too much... Also, these are almost always on sale or the price is low so it's perfect for budgets!
Nakiesha P.
Palatka , FL
Can you buy these in bulk ?