Food & SnacksFrozen FoodFrozen PizzaTotino's
Triple Pepperoni Party Pizza, 102 oz

Totino's Triple Pepperoni Party Pizza, 10.2 oz

A unique crust that is flakier and crispier than baked crusts. Totino's pizza is the perfect shape for toaster oven preparation or Totino's pizza is the perfect shape for toaster oven preparation!

Can you buy these in bulk ?
Start your review of Totino's Triple Pepperoni Party Pizza, 10.2 oz!
shawna S.
Chesapeake, VA
I'm not really a pizza person but if I do eat or buy frozen pizza it's usually this brand. It's cheap and so good, you can not go wrong!
Tania U.
Monroe, NC
SO good and so affordable. UNDER $5. It is great for a party or a late night with friends.
adrian L.
Fort Stewart, GA
Fast and fun to make with kids. Not a messy meal that the entire family can enjoy! Doesn't take long to cook so keep an eye it.
stephanie K.
Corvallis, OR
They are good pizzas and I love how fast and easy they are to make for lunches... I have bean getting them since my childhood
eric D.
Fort Smith, AR
This is a family favorite perfect for nights when we don't have very much time i like the crispiness and the taste is great!
Catherine H.
Wichita, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
I ate a lot of these during college and while they did keep my full they are not the most delicious dinner.
Thomas J.
Austin, TX
Im such a fat piece of opoo it so good fill the belly oh my god I cant stop please ill me jkajkndfanjdfajklnadfklnbdfaknldfabkln;;bfdajkndfa
Ashley J.
These party pizzas are the best! They're perfect for a party...or if you feel like eating a party pizza by yourself! They cook through very nicely and are so easy to eat and taste amazing.
Kristin S.
Oak Ridge, TN
My husband and I are hooked on these! Stick in the oven on 450f for 10 minutes then broil for 2 minutes ugh pizza couldn’t get any better!!!!! Packed full of flavor from a nice priced package right out of the freezer!!!!!
Jill E.
Jackson, TN
This is the best bang for your buck. It is so cheap and as an adult it is a personal pizza. I would recommend this product to others. cheap and good.