Totino's Triple Pepperoni Party Pizza, 10.2 oz

A unique crust that is flakier and crispier than baked crusts. Totino's pizza is the perfect shape for toaster oven preparation or Totino's pizza is the perfect shape for toaster oven preparation!

Can you buy these in bulk ?
Start your review of Totino's Triple Pepperoni Party Pizza, 10.2 oz!
Corpus Christi
Good for the price. brings back good childhood memories for me .super easy to prepare just pop that sucker in the microwave and viola delicious pizza..not the healthiest but who wants health when you can have FLAVOR. Everyone should try it
Sidney, KY
$1. These are literally the best little pizzas for weekends or after school for the kids and they love the extra pepperoni! Toss it in the toaster oven and you have the closest thing to school pizza!
Dunkirk
Love totinos party pizzas. They are so convenient and quick. They taste really good. I like to eat mine with mustard on top. I know it sounds weird but you have to try it.
Las Cruces, NM
Another easy fast meal, but health would have to be the last thing on your mind in order to really enjoy. I always have guilt issues after eating these lol but they’re by far the best tasting frozen pizza. And my husband loves them.. just about the only thing he’ll actually make for himself lol
Lexington
Perfect for a lazy kinda night! The taste is very good quality for a frozen pizza whose cost is a good value. I bought three boxes for $4.50 since it was an offer. I like that this brand has different pizza toppings and I’m sure they’re all just as good!
I really love this. Cheese is alright but I really prefer pepperoni. Very filling and very cheap! They’re also really good in ranch and they’re very easy to make! They have grease on them though but whatever.  Totino's Triple Pepperoni Party Pizza, 10.2 oz
I love these!! I grew up with these. I remember when they used to be $1 only! My mom would always buy these and leave it in the freezer for us to make after school. And even til this day, I always go back to it when I crave for a pizza but don’t want a whole pizza.
Lillington
It is a great representative of the brand. Perfect if you like a soft crust or even if you prefer a crunchy one. They are super cheap and filling and just take a few minutes in the oven. Try them dipped in ranch!
Whitwell , TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy these all the time for my kids. They love them. They are easy to cook and clean up. And I love that they have so many flavors that you can choose from. They are so good for the parents to. I love them.
Lockport, NY
Pretty thin,weird cheese taste,used to be better tasting when I was younger but then again everything was better back then. Definitely would only eat if I really had to. But other then that wouldn’t buy again