Totino's® Triple Meat Party Pizza® 10.5 oz. Box uploaded by Bochra K.

BY TOTINO'S #21 in Frozen Pizza

Sausage, Canadian style bacon & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning. Sausage made with chicken and pork; Pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning made with pork, chicken, beef. see more...

Arlena C.
Gardner , MA
Tortinos have been a part of my life for idk how long for their pizza rolls .but once I tried their frozen pizza’s awesome and well worth your bu i a I was completely hooked . It’s so good and easy to make .is it the best frozen pizza ??? Idk but definitely one of my faves
Jade P.
Benton, AR
These are always in my freezer. They are delicious and the perfect size for a quick lunch. Maybe not the healthiest option but when we need something quick it is our go to. We love the taste and how crispy the crust is!
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
I love these little pizza's. They are great for a small meal or lunch at home. They are inexpensive. I one time was able to purchase this for 40 cents at Grocery Outlet. I will be repurchasing this one.
Airess T.
Columbia, SC
Man these pizzas right here are by far my favorite frozen pizzas. I'm not usually a fan of the square pepperoni (is it really real? Lol) but I can eat a whole one of these any time of day. I love them for a quick lunch or dinner because they cook so fast but I have even prepared one for breakfast before. Now I have to admit, while these are my favorite, I love them so much because I put my own seasoning on them. Usually a combination of Italian seasoning, garlic salt, pepper and cayenne pepper. For the price of these no matter where you go they can't be beat.
Michela L.
El Mirage, AZ
These were a staple for school break lunches for my brother and I. Heat up two of these one for each of us and it was a party! These pizzas are perfect sizes and the toppings are spread pretty even. Definitely affordable and even comes in a value pack. The toppings go all the way to the "crust" which isn't really a crust, but it just allows for more cheese and toppings which I can't complain.
carol i.
Totino's Triple Meat Party Pizza is a childhood favorite of mine. It's affordable, so it's budget friendly. Easy to cook. Who doesn't have either a microwave or toaster oven? If I were homeless, I'd ask customer service or a store manager somewhere to heat this up for me. It's worth it. It's not healthy, but I'm still alive and healthy at 5 ft tall and 110lbs. I used to eat this with my siblings at least once a week. Now, I wait till it's 4 for $5 or less to stock-up with one of my childhood joys.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Totinos probably has the cheapest pizza i've ever seen. I mean you can't beat $1 for a pizza that is just insane! They are awesome for when you just want a pizza for yourself or if you and your friends or family want different types. Just throw them in the over and you're good to go! The only reason i give 3 stars is because they are so small.
Rachel W.
Saginaw , MI
Let me just say, these are my favorite things in the world. I think this brand specifically is the best and it comes to frozen pizzas. These are very cheap and really affordable. These are so easy to make, all you have to do is throw them in the oven for about 10 minutes and it's all done. I'm always satisfied with how these turn out and I definitely recommend it
Sarah C.
Hopedale, IL
I've been eating these pizzas since I was a kid and still enjoy them. I can't really pinpoint what I love but the taste is good. They are super cheap and small enough to make as personal pizza so everyone in the family gets what they enjoy. I would recommend these to others.
Debra v.
I love this pizza. It is sweet and crispy. It's just the right amount of pizza. The meat is just the right amount. Most of the time I can get it for just about one dollar. It cooks really well in the oven. I really enjoy the thin crust, it's almost like a tortilla.