BY TOTINO'S #19 in Frozen Pizza

Naturally flavored. see more...

• "It is not the best tasting frozen pizza out there." in 1 review
Lauren G.
I e done a review on these already but had to do another because they are so good. The crust is flaky, it’s thin but even if you aren’t a fan of thin crust you will love this. The flavor of each kind is so so good. Even if you are impatient or don’t have an oven and use a microwave, the crust will not be flaky and it will actually be kind of soggy but I’m telling you the flavor makes it so good
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
I have never tried this kind before. The pepperoni one was giving me heartburn. So I decided to try it out in the four pack. I love it! I will buy it again and again! I'm hooked. I would recommend this pizza. I love it because it's cheap and tastes pretty good.
Kelly W.
Sidney, OH
This pizza is great for a quick snack or dinner for 1 or 2. My toddler loves it. It’s quick and easy to make and doesn’t have too much sauce which I love. Not the healthiest but not super greasy. My go to.
Lohren S.
Columbus
I eat pizza every Friday, so it can get a little expensive. When I want to spend less money I go to Totino’s pizza. I’ve always eaten this pizza since I can remember. I tend to bake it and put it on a single plate and don’t cut it. With that being said it would definitely only serve one person. The only downsize is that it’s square now. I find that to be so odd. I liked it a lot better when it was circular.
Sara D.
Riverside, CA
Can someone explain to me WHY THESE ARE SO DELICIOUS?! They’re cheap, they’re fulfilling, you can eat them breakfast/lunch/dinner! If you haven’t tried this pizza or you had a bad experience, I am so sorry!
Kate R.
Sarasota, FL
Totino’s is a good pizza when you’re looking for a cheap frozen pizza. The overall taste isn’t bad, making it perfect for kids or teenagers. I used to eat these all the time growing up. Triple cheese is my favorite because it is so cheesy!
Rose B.
Nashville
I can't wait to buy more of this pizza! I typically get the four pack of this style of pizza! My Bf said his friend called this the cardboard pizza lol but I beg to differ. This is so delicious and affordable and just some really good 🍕! Triple cheese is the only kind I get ! sometimes walmart doesn't even have it Bc of how popular it really is! I love it and will always choose it! whether I use the microwave or oven, I can always count on this pizza to satisfy my craving. mmmm
Emily J.
Livermore , CA
Let me just tell you I have never had a frozen pizza like this one. It is small enough that if you are really hungry you could eat it all yourself, and if you start to feel bad about your self just remember how great the pizza was. This pizza could also be a great thing for your kids because then they aren't eating way to much pizza for their little selves. The pizza cooks very fast. Great sauce. If you have ever eaten pizza rolls and wondered what it would taste like as a real pizza then here you go. Highly recommend for when you just aren't feeling like doing anything.
Jordan P.
Cleveland, OH
I love this pizza. It doesn't taste like a pizza you order from a pizza place but it sure does taste amazing. These pizzas are one of the best comfort foods on the planet. The best part is, is the size of the pizza. They are perfect to eat all by yourself entirely if you aren't into counting calories and stuff...which I'm not YOLO. But they are also great for me to split with my daughter for dinner along with a side salad or when she has a sleepover to cut into cute little slices and serve to her and her friend.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Totinos probably has the cheapest pizza i've ever seen. I mean you can't beat $1 for a pizza that is just insane! They are awesome for when you just want a pizza for yourself or if you and your friends or family want different types. Just throw them in the over and you're good to go! The only reason i give 3 stars is because they are so small.
Yarimar 💗.
Bayli R.
Gilmer, TX
How many should this serve?
Robyn B.
Dyersburg, TN
Who would love getting off the bus after school and eating one of these or pizza rolls???