Totino's Triple Cheese Party Pizza, 9.8 oz

A unique crust that is flakier and crispier than baked crusts. Totino's pizza is the perfect shape for toaster oven preparation or Totino's pizza is the perfect shape for toaster oven preparation!

Pizza or fries?? [product:totinos-triple-cheese-party-pizza-98-oz-box]
Who would love getting off the bus after school and eating one of these or pizza rolls???
How many should this serve?
Start your review of Totino's Triple Cheese Party Pizza, 9.8 oz!
Product Highlights
“It is not the best tasting frozen pizza out there.” in 1 review
Oak harbor, WA
I buy these for my little nephews. They love this pizza. I think it is great for children. An easy meal that doesn’t take long to cook. If you are looking for something more traditional then this is not for you. Definitely more kid friendly than adult friendly. For the kids in my house this pizza does the trick.
Blairsville, PA
These are the best especially when your oven isn’t working but you do have a toaster oven. They are the perfect size. For $1 they are so good I can’t believe how cheap they are. I buy a few of these every time I go grocery shopping. Probably not very good for you but they sure are tasty
Coralville, IA
Totino's Triple Cheese Party Pizza, 9.8 oz uploaded by Sarah S.
Purchased at: Target
I used a toaster oven. I don’t think I over heated it but the cheese burned and there was barely any cheese to begin with. Even though it claims to be a triple cheese pizza. I’m disappointed. The taste is ok. Not great.
Hixson, TN
These pizzas for some reason are just always amazing. they’re super cheap and are big enough to fill you up. They don’t take long to cook. they’re not that healthy though i would totally recommend these.
Knoxville
a great meal to eat with your siblings or friends! you could get the more hornet looking pizzas but everyone has a child at heart that still loves the torino’s pizza products
Aurora, MO
I love a good frozen pizza but Torino’s is my favorite. The crust is always the perfect amount of crisp. The toppings flavor is great. They are inexpensive. There is also just enough pizza for one person.
This pizza is cheap and soggy and should be so gross. However, somehow, magically, it is some of the best pizza I have ever had. I have no idea how, but I love it. Also, it is like one dollar to buy, so that is nice. Everyone needs this in there life for a snack.
Cleveland , TN
Okay, so I know this is for sure not the healthiest pizza a person could eat, but it’s SO nostalgic. This was what I ate as a kid, and I still love it time and again now. The crust on it just has something about it that appeals to me, and the sauce is great. I don’t know, but it just really stands the test of time, for me.
Thibodaux, LA
I love cheese pizza, but this one is not that great. I will buy it if they have it but I will not go out of my way to get it. I find the cheese doesn’t melt good and isn’t blended well together. I don’t really recommend this pizza, but love the brand
Weaverville, NC
I am seriously so picky about frozen pizza but this one is in a league of it's own! This pizza has an amazing buttery crust that is so delicious! I like mine a little over cooked 😋