BY TOTINO'S

Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza with green pepper & onion in a golden crust. Sausage made with chicken and pork; pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning made with pork, chicken, beef. see more...

JoAnn S.
Lancaster, OH
Pizza rolls are always in the house. From a afternoon snack or even a late night one, they are satisfying and filling. If you can catch them on sale it’s an even better deal but the price itself isn’t too bad for a fulfilling meal/snack
Jessica L.
Elyria
Pizza a rolls are a great after school snack in my house.. My boys just love the taste of them, I love the price.. You can't beat it for the price and the flavor. Just pop them in the oven or microwave and within minutes you have a tastey snack.. Definitely a great snack choice for a child's sleepover.
Carlee A.
Dothan, AL
I like the taste of these, great snack item. They are a little pricey to me. They also leave the taste in your mouth a while. But overall they are very tasty and quick. They aren't healthy for you really, so not for someone on a diet. Probably something quick and easy for teenagers in between meals.
Haley G.
Chesapeake, VA
Okay so who doesn't love pizza rolls!! These are SO addicting... I'm not even joking I could have these every day and be happy. I'm not sure what makes them so great but they taste amazing. You can pop them in the microwave or put them in the oven which makes them crispy!!
Nicolet W.
Bethel Park, PA
Yum! Love this brand and this flavor is great. It's a perfect snack. However, I wouldn't choose it as a main course because it's not fulfilling as a single entree option.
Joanna B.
Pizza rolls are amazing and shoyld always be stocked in your freezer. They are great for kids and afternoon snacks. Very easy to make in oven or microwave.
Ashley A.
Highlands, NJ
These are great for a quick lunch for children. Kids really seem to love them. They cook in about 1 minute and 30 seconds and are eaten even quicker lol.
Jessica M.
Rockwood, TN
I love these pizza rolls it's just like eating a pizza they are a really quick meal for anyone I put mine in the oven and the outside I like it crispy
Brittany J.
I love totino's pizza rolls for lunch when I'm home with my kids. They eat sandwiches and I eat these. They are fattening but they fill you up.
fofo t.
Dearborn, MI
Totino's Supreme Pizza Rolls are amazing if your trying to find a quick snack or meal, they are so tasty, they fill you up so quick love them .