Totino's® Supreme Party Pizza® 10.9 oz. Box uploaded by Crystal W.

BY TOTINO'S

Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning with green peppers & onions. Sausage made with chicken and pork; Pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning made with pork, chicken, beef. see more...

• Do you enjoy this product? I do!! (:3 Answers
  • Is there a way to make it fluffy when cooking? When I coo...1 Answers
  • Is this the only flavor they have?3 Answers
Kamish L.
Ball Ground, GA
Shoutout to college for making me a bigger fan of these than I was as a kid. These are super affordable and really quick to make, just pop it in the oven. Now that I have become more health conscious I no longer buy these but I do recommend to college student who live in the dorm & are on a budget- just make sure you visit the gym afterwards!
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
As a college student, these are the perfect, filling meal. They are cheap and come in party packs as well! I only like thin crust, which these are, so they are crispy! They taste great and cook faily fast! They are good sized so they fill you up! I eat these all the time when I am craving pizza, but want to go cheap and stay at home!
Marquita S.
Richmond
I use to always eat these pizzas they were affordable and easy to make. They filled you up pretty fast too. If you are on a budget these pizzas are your best friend.
Elle W.
I love these pizzas! I'd you need an inexpensive dinner or lunch idea, this is it! The sauce and toppings are just great together and something about the crust is perfect! These are also great for kids, as they are smaller.
Carlyn W.
Gray Court, SC
These are so cheap and so good! I love how crispy they get in the oven. You're probably not suppose to eat one by yourself, but I do all the time and I don't regret it. I love these so much.
Bernadette C.
St Petersburg, FL
These are always in stock at our house. The kids love them. They taste different than other pizzas at the stores. These are easy to cook, clean up is just as simple. Flavor is fresh and authentic.
Maren E.
Sioux Falls, SD
I would recommend these to anyone with children. My daughter LOVES these, and they are so affordable I can make one for each of my children without breaking the bank. The only thing I don't like is that they changed the shape from a circle to a square and now my 3 year old thinks the pizza is broken. So I had to thing of a way to get it back in the right shape! :)
Monae. W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I loveeeeee Totino's!!!! The pros about the boxed pizzas is that they always taste sooo good baked from the oven (or microwave oven, if you're fancy). My favorite is the sausage and pepperoni because I like to put ranch on it, with a side of chicken wings. If it's a day that I'm going to class, I eat the cheese pizza because it's not that greasy. Always eat this because it's cheap and easy on the go!
Marlesia W.
when i was young i used to eat this bc it was convenient and cheap. they sell these at save a lot but when i got older and started buying my own foods i haven't touched one since then. these are a disgrace to pizza. i don't plan on ever buying another one if i don't have to
Shannon J.
Pendleton, IN
I tried the supreme pizza for the first time and now it is my new favorite! It has the best flavor of them all. The peppers and onions on it aren't overwhelming at all, yet give it a nice overall flavor. We eat these once a week. They are very affordable. Also, no other brand has been able to make these style pizzas better than Totino's, hands down.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this pizza good?
Shannon D.
Shreveport
Do you enjoy this product? I do!! (:
Darnise C.
Huntsville, AL
Is this the only flavor they have?
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Is there a way to make it fluffy when cooking? When I cook totinos brand stuff they either end up too hard or doughy.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
How long does this take to make ?

Walmart