Totino's® Supreme Party Pizza® 10.9 oz. Box uploaded by Crystal W.

BY TOTINO'S #2 in Boxed Meals & Sides

Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning with green peppers & onions. Sausage made with chicken and pork; Pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning made with pork, chicken, beef. see more...

• Do you enjoy this product? I do!! (:3 Answers
  • Is there a way to make it fluffy when cooking? When I cook totinos ...1 Answers
  • Is this the only flavor they have?3 Answers
CHRISTOPHER H.
CHRISTOPHER H.
El Paso, TX
When it comes to pizza, it is the sauce that will bring you back. This is the only frozen pizza I crave. Their sauce is so deliciious, it has real herbs, including anise. Something I started adding to my own sauce for spaghetti, and pizza at home. This pizza is not only valued greatly, but is so good, you can have just one. Many varieties to choose from, and the plain cheese allows you to add your toppings, for a great night home for pizza parties.
Carl T.
Carl T.
Roseville, MI
This pizza product is so great and full of amazing flavors. I bought it at Walmart during a trip for a cheap dinner. It's easy to cook for people who just know how to make toast. You can choose from Pepperoni, Sausage, or Supreme, which comes with all these seasonings and green bell peppers. If you need something quick and easy for dinner, don't pass up on giving this a try.
William S.
William S.
Independence, MO
These are cheap, delicious and easy to cook. My favorite variation of these is the supreme style. There is just something about that cracker crust too. Its just too good for words. Everything on this pizza just came together so beautifully. Always a top pick for me for pizza!
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Hamilton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
These pizzas are pretty good. They are quick and easy to make in the oven or microwave, although the package doesn't give microwave instructions. The flavor is pretty good and the crust gets crispy. The only downside is that there isn't much of the toppings on the pizza.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Crete, IL
I love how quick and easy to make. I sometimes don't like how soggy the crust of the pizza can get but the veggies and meat and sauce are perfect. We usually get them on sale and it's not healthy but there are worst things out there and we get these alllll the time!
Rikka I.
Rikka I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable and delicious in the oven or microwave. I prefer mine softer so i out it in the microwave. It has pepperoni, onions, and bell peppers as well as other seasonings. I put Frank's red hot hot sauce on it and tear it up. So good for a quick meal.
Stacey P.
Stacey P.
Quick, cheap and easy to make. I make mine in the oven cause I like a crispy pizza and my microwave doesn't seem to cook things evenly. You can microwave them tho if you want it soft or in a hurry. I always get this each time I go grocery shopping.
mary p.
mary p.
augusta, GA
I'm a big fan of totinos pizzas i buy these all the time they are quick and cheap i love this for a quick lunch they have a great taste and there are great i will continue to buy this product and recommend this to every one that loves pizza
Yvette B.
Yvette B.
These pizzas are amazing! The price is right when your on a budget. They aren't the healthiest thing but they do the job. The flavor is not gourmet but taste great for a midnight snack. I always keep extras in the freezer!
Julie M.
Julie M.
Maybe its shameful to admit to loving frozen pizza lol... but Totino's Pizzas are awesome! Really tasty, quick to heat up and easy on the pockets. I actually prefer this brand over some of the other brands.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Shreveport
Do you enjoy this product? I do!! (:
Darnise C.
Darnise C.
Huntsville, AL
Is this the only flavor they have?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this pizza good?
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
Westminster
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is there a way to make it fluffy when cooking? When I cook totinos brand stuff they either end up too hard or doughy.
Ashley A.