Totino's Supreme Party Frozen Pizza - 10.9oz

A unique crust that is flakier and crispier than baked crusts. Totino's pizza is the perfect shape for toaster oven preparation or Totino's pizza is the perfect shape for toaster oven preparation!

How long does this take to make ?
Do you enjoy this product? I do!! (:
Is this pizza good?
Start your review of Totino's Supreme Party Frozen Pizza - 10.9oz!
Keisha F.
Burnsville, NC
My all time favorite quick meal for after work. The pepperoni, in my opinion is the best!! Have tried the others and they are good, but not as good as the pepperoni. So easy to cook. Even my teenage sons can cook these and get them right. I always keep them stocked in the freezer for a quick meal or snack.
Megan S.
Atchison, KS
Crust is very hard and barely any sauce on the pizza itself. Other than that I love this pizza! It is simply scrumptious.
Christina K.
Las Vegas, NV
1,726 reviews
My boyfriend loves the supreme pizza and me I am not fan. They are very good pizza and they are not healthy at all.
TERESA G.
Huntingburg, IN
Love these pizzas for quick meals. They have a great taste. I don't care for the new packaging of putting them in a bag instead of box. Pizzas break more.
Ally B.
Lafayette, LA
This is my favorite frozen pizza of all time! I have loved these so much since I was a kid and still grab for them in the grocery store
Lindsey F.
Terrebonne, OR
We usually have about (2) boxes of these in our freezer! Husband proof and delicious! If I'm not feeling a whole meal, or cooking period, 450 and 10 minutes and I've got a pizza! Just add ranch 🙂
Pamela Y.
Haughton
Pretty good little pizza for a quick single meal. It's great and taste better than the big fancy ones. When your single, own your own and money is tight; it's a great go to lunch or dinner. I like them very much.
Brittney M.
Rochester, MN
I love these pizzas! There the best frozen pizza and so many different to pick from. The Mexican one is mine favorite and they only take 15 or so many to make and that can be a simple meal. Normally at my store in the last year they've really went up in price but they normally have a sale if you buy so many for 5 bucks and they are heavenly. Definitely worth checking out
Monique C.
Sacramento, CA
I love these pizzas as a child and now as an adult! There so easy to cook and very affordable. Great for quick and easy lunch or dinner . Not the healthiest but it's nice to have on a cheat day ! Always have some of these in my house.
Amber W.
Azle, TX
2,832 reviews
Pretty good. Easy prep. Perfect size especially for a toaster oven. Very affordable. We will be purchasing this product again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...