Totino's® Sausage Pizza Rolls® 19.8 oz. Bag uploaded by Mikayla K.

BY TOTINO'S

Sausage pizza in a golden crust. Sausage made with pork and chicken. see more...

Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Totinos probably has the cheapest pizza i've ever seen. I mean you can't beat $1 for a pizza that is just insane! They are awesome for when you just want a pizza for yourself or if you and your friends or family want different types. Just throw them in the over and you're good to go! Pizza rolls are the best because they are tiny and just full of sauce!
Nicki T.
Holly Springs, NC
My kids really like pizza rolls, and this is a good size to last a few days! They like the sausage ones, and they're great for after school snacks, or a quick dinner in a pinch. I like these better than other pizza rolls we've tried, I feel like the filling stays in better.
Kali K.
Cincinnati, OH
I've taken these to parties as a host gift and people love them! They are an easy finger food that don't require clean up, and I haven't come across someone who doesn't like pizza rolls in conjunction with alcohol. They're in my freezer right now, would definitely buy again!
Maris C.
Lets face it. These are an all time favorite for anyone. But when I get home from a night out and can easily make these in 5 minutes to cure my late night hunger. Nothing is better. Also they are so extremely cheap and keep for a long time. They may not be the healthiest but if I had to have a cheat meal after a night of drinking, this would be my go to!
Hannah M.
I grew up on these guys. The go to snack for me when I could first reach the microwave, and now in my dorm mini fridge. Can stand alone as a meal or alongside a sandwich. And they aren't even that expensive. Be careful though, they can burn your tongue if you aren't!
Asia F.
Camarillo, CA
Super good! I can finish a whole bag to myself if I was truly motivated to do so! I wish they weren't so overpriced though. They run for about $5 for the smallest bag. Which is not a lot. Never the matter! The pizza rolls are tasty and can be easily prepared via microwave.
Melanie C.
Allentown, PA
These pizza rolls are okay for a quick bite but for me that's all they are. I want one or 2 and then I loose the craving because I feel like all it is is SAUCE. They need to change the recipe to more sausage and cheese!
Kayla P.
Cincinnati, OH
I love pizza rolls. you can always find them in my freezer at home. The are pretty inexpensive. The best part is that everyone loves them. I pull them out for parties or if i'm just entertaining at home or if I'm in need of an afternoon snack Love them!
Kourtney P.
These things are literally the best thing ever. I could sit down and eat an entire bag to be honest. They're not healthy, but they're a great snacks for girls night in. Make sure to wait after you pull them out of the oven or they will burn your tongue
Geri C.
Chillicothe, OH
They are my favorite snack when I'm feeling lazy. So easy to pop in microwave and only takes a few minutes. I would not want any other brand. I could eat the whole bag by myself if I wanted too. So good