Totino's® Sausage Party Pizza® 10.8 oz. Box uploaded by Renee V.

BY TOTINO'S #60 in Frozen Pizza

Sausage made with chicken and pork. see more...

Totino's® Sausage Party Pizza® 10.8 oz. Box
  • "This is a frozen pizza that you probably don't want to keep in your freezer for too long because it begins to get a cardboard taste." in 1 review
Pamela Y.
Haughton
These are cheap and when they go on sale for $1 I get a bunch. They are wonderful for one person and have a great taste I think. I’m a single person and they make a great meal just for me. All of them are good. I like the slightly sweet sauce they have.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Totinos probably has the cheapest pizza i've ever seen. I mean you can't beat $1 for a pizza that is just insane! They are awesome for when you just want a pizza for yourself or if you and your friends or family want different types. Just throw them in the over and you're good to go! The only reason i give 3 stars is because they are so small.
Desire A.
Albany , GA
This is the favorite mini pizza for 2 out of my 3 kids. They will eat these whenever I let them! They are quick to make and they are good for the most part. I'm finding lately that when I take thm out of the wrapped, they are very frostbitten, and sometimes they are broken off in corners or right through the middle. Makes it hard to cook it!
Jaci C.
Canyon, TX
These are perfect for when I have to stay with my little brother when our parents are away. I pop two into the oven for 11 minutes and he devours them. They are so good and crunchy and ooie gooie! I could eat the pepperoni one everyday and never get sick of them!
Dece G.
Mesa, AZ
Totino's pizzas have been around for a long time. It is a cheap little pizza that kids can cook in the oven or microwave in just a few minutes. We got them for Christmas break, when kids are looking for something tasty and inexpensive. Totino's pizza fit the bill. Not the best, but edible.
Alisha S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Omg, these taste soooo good. Oldies but goodies. I love eating these as an after school snack. They're filling if you have a smaller appetite. They're priced very well & its fun to stock up on them. Highly recommend for kids
Kesha C.
This has been my go to pizza for a quick lunch for a long time. I like how crispy the crust gets without the top being burnt. My only complaint is that they switched the packaging to the plastic wrap instead of the cardboard. It's much harder to take my pizza out now that I don't have my cardboard plate.
Jacqueline H.
My son loves this. Easy to make. I always leave it in a little longer. Usually about 3-5 minutes more. He likes it a little crispier. About $1.25 and that's a great price. They go on sale a lot. Highly recommend.
Hannah V.
PORT CHARLOTTE
When I babysit, my kids love these pizzas. They are a perfect size for them and are very tasty. They are a great value for the price and have a wonderful variety of flavors. Compared to similar pizzas, Totinos are the best out there. I would recommend them to everyone
Abigail S.
Bedford, TX
I love the convenience of frozen pizzas, but totino's isn't always the best flavor. They are cheaper than other frozen pizza brands so I do still buy them. I probably will continue to purchase them because although they are not my favorite, they are still good.
Kayla H.
Is this spicy?
Jennifer M.
Birmingham, AL
Which flavor is your favorite?
Kayla H.