BY TOTINO'S #34 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Triple Meat.
Brand pizza snacks.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. EST. 7750.
Sausage, Canadian style bacon & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
Approximately 40 count. see more...

Totino's Pizza Rolls Triple Meat - 40 CT
It was disgusting! The extra meat was revolting! Me and my sister spent 20 minutes picking out every last bit of spam or "ham" if thats what you want to call that horrible disappoint. It was a horrible mix. My fav is the original. If I could I would give it a .0.
Cayla B.
Tampa, FL
I could eat pizza rolls all day long. Most people prefer them in the oven, I like mine in the microwave so they are a little bit softer. They are a cheap, quick, “meal”. They have no real nutritional value, but I do love them. The triple meat is my favorite.
Melissa W.
Moulton, AL
Delicious snack. Eat these frequently and so do my kids. Especially love them on road trips or ball games.
Fran D.
Harrisburg , PA
Oh how I miss being skinny and able to eat pizza rolls whenever I wanted to. These were go to in college until I decided to be on a diet and watch what I was eating a little bit. Now I look at pizza rolls and see how many calories they are which is a lot but there’s still a great treat whenever I can have them
Andrea D.
Henderson,NV
These pizza rolls are good to , but the meet in them taste a little different. But overall there really good as a snack .
jenna l.
jackson
Yes! All day. Every day. My husband and I love these and though we don't actually get them that often, they are a special treat that we love! Can't wait to introduce them to our children one day soon!
Antoine J.
Elberta, AL
Kids loves these for an after school snack. They're so easy to make, the kids can make them. My daughter likes them in the oven but my son likes the in the microwave
Cassandra F.
La Coste, TX
I think I ate these too much as a kid, because now I don't eat them at all. I've tried...but it tastes fake to me.
Laura B.
These are great snacks for the kids! They cook up real fast and they love the portable pizza flavor. Sometimes they ooze out while cooking though.
Michelle M.
Andover, KS
These are great after school snacks for the kids. I have two teens and they are always hungry
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
Is three meat your favorite flavor?

back