BY TOTINO'S

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Triple Meat.
Brand pizza snacks.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. EST. 7750.
Sausage, Canadian style bacon & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
Approximately 40 count. see more...

Camille S.
Cicero, NY
My husband really enjoys these as a snack of dinner every once in a while. They are a good value and he says they are delicious. He especially like to eat them with hot sauce. I would buy these again and recommend them to friends and family!
Alexis M.
One of my go to foods for when I'm at work, or after a night of drinking ;) they're easy to make and it doesn't take long! I like the triple meat or combination rolls personally. Totally recommend for kids or the adults that are kid at heart. But be careful, I always burn my mouth cause I can't wait!
Tiffany D.
Mission Hills, CA
These are probably the best for hosting people over, pop a few in the toaster be sure to let them cool down and boom! happy guests! So good too not soggy and stuffed right! great taste and usually at an incredible price! best finger foods!
Kristen W.
My husband and I bought these a few times when we moved across the country and didn't really have any kitchen items since our things took about two weeks to deliver.

They were extremely simple and satisfying, exactly what we needed at the time. Definitely a tasty item to have for a cheat meal as well.
Cheryl M.
Monongahela, PA
These make a great snack. They are easy and quick, just pop them in the microwave and they are done in just a couple minutes. My son loves them and I think it is a great snack for kids. I don't know how healthy they are but I think its okay for an occasional snack.
Amy B.
Pizza rolls are the best things ever. If you bake them, they get super crunchy while being hot and tasty on the inside. Since I love eating meat and sometimes I get lazy cooking, I'll eat this instead! It can also be a wonderful snack or a party food sort of thing.
Carina N.
Antelope, CA
I honestly love all of totino's pizza products from the pizza rolls to the party pizza! It was always my favorite growing up as a kid and it's still my favorite now in college! It's always super cheap in the frozen section of the grocery store and it cooks super fast and easy!
Lauren C.
Johnson City, NY
I eat these rolls at least 3-4 times a week. They're obviously not the healthiest thing in the world for you, but they make a delicious and quick snack for a college student. I buy the largest sized bag for about $7 and it lasts me about 2 weeks in the freezer.
Lindsey H.
Tampa, FL
My husband is obsessed with pizza rolls, you'd think he was still q growing teenage boy with how much he eats! I occasionally eat some when he makes them and they taste good. I try to avoid a lot of processed food but every once and a while I like to indulge.
Lissette C.
New york, NY
These are seriously both a guilty pleasure as an adult as well as an addiction. I love having these in the back of my freezer for those lazy or busy times when "adulting" is extra hard and you want to just pop some pizza rolls in your mouth and put your feet up.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
Is three meat your favorite flavor?

Walmart