BY TOTINO'S #41 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Triple Meat.
Brand pizza snacks.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. EST. 7750.
Sausage, Canadian style bacon & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
Approximately 40 count. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tianna L.
Dixon, IL
These will always be my favorite thing ever I could eat a whole bag of them. They were priced very well. They aren't the healthiest but they are good only con is that they aren't healthy and that I could eat a whole bag but eating a whole bag is my fault they are just that good
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN
This is my favorite brand of pizza rolls! Others I have tried get really soggy if they are cooked in the microwave and have to be put in an oven, but these haven't done that! They are filled with a lot of toppings and are done within a couple of minutes!
Amber W.
LaPorte , IN
Pizza rolls are always good in the family but Totino's is defianlty the best. You can microwave them deep fy the or bake them and they turn out good everytime. love the sausage and sauce. I would most definately reccommend Totino's pizza rolls to all.
Wanda D.
One of my favorite things in my freezer! They are easy to heat up with little mess to clean up. You can pop them in the oven, little toaster over or even microwave and viola, you have food! We use them as both a snack or for one of our "you're on your own" dinner nights. Super easy!
Hannah H.
Steele, AL
I love love love these! They are truly amazing! I usually eat the combination wich are great too but these are by far my favorite! They are my favorite go to snack! They are very easy to cook. If you want them crunchy throw them in the oven. If you just want them NOW throw them in the microwave and bam done! I definitely recommend them!
TeeKay H.
Mexico, MO
Pizza Rolls are a big deal in my home, the adults eat more of them than the kids do. There is nothing like the Triple Meat kind, it's not to sweet or to spice filled. The ingredients are very well balanced, and dipping them in ranch is a home run! I do find them a tad pricey, but they do go on sale a lot so we tend to keep them on hand.
Jada C.
Niagara Falls, NY
These are a most have at my house I honestly think I would go crazy with out the I have tons of Niece and Nephews and Girl Scouts meet up at my house so having something that can be put in the oven or pop in the microwave is a BLESSING. No to mention when there like six picking eat all starving and they love some it a must have.
Taryn R.
Pizza rolls are the best. You can beat something that is pizza in a roll! Heat up for a minute, mix them around and another 30 seconds and you have scorching hot rolls of pizza ready for your eating delight. I can't even wait for them to cool a bit. Every bite, burning my mouth, filling my tummy with delicious pizza. 5 stars!
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
I don't even care that these are complete junk for me to eat, they are amazingly delicious! I love the three meat and I love how easy they are to pop in the microwave when I'm in a hurry. These were one of three things that I could keep down during my first trimester of pregnancy, so I'm really grateful to have them around!
Danelle J.
Clover, SC
Pizza rolls are so awesome. They taste amazing and are super convenient. Totino's makes great food. Good price, definitely not expensive. I'd prefer these kinds over ay other pizza roll brands. I buy these all the time. I recommend them to anyone who likes pizza! or food!
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
Is three meat your favorite flavor?