BY TOTINO'S #34 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Triple Meat.
Brand pizza snacks.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. EST. 7750.
Sausage, Canadian style bacon & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
Approximately 40 count. see more...

Chrystal S.
My kids have always loved these. They are a quick go to snack. Also love the the square pizzas to throw in the convection oven rather than heating up the big oven.
Khadiya N.
Philadelphia, PA
Totino's pizza rolls is one of the classic snacks from my generation! I practically grew up on these sweet fulfilling delicious rolls! They are a one in a lifetime type of meal!
Antoine J.
Elberta, AL
Kids loves these for an after school snack. They're so easy to make, the kids can make them. My daughter likes them in the oven but my son likes the in the microwave
Pia S.
Orlando, FL
This is my snack in every way. I love them I can eat them as a snack or as dinner with a salad they fill me up. The seasoning in them are prefect the same with the size of the rolls. The triple meat is perfect in them tried others but this is the best.
Jessica S.
My kids love these! Always have a bag in our freezer. Great for a little snack or a quick meal, paired with a salad. Love that they can pop a few in the microwave when I'm not home and I don't have to worry about any injuries or huges messy cleanups.
Iris J.
Los Angeles, CA
The pizza rolls' convenience is what got me to buy it as I am guilty of being so lazy when it comes to making food so I tend to buy easy, fast, microwaveable food and call it a meal. I was disappointed in these rolls because it seemed like there was barely any filling in it. However, the breading is good so that's pretty good. I just wish it was stuffed more.
Angel L.
All three of my children love these toast Tony's Pizza Rolls so much they can't get enough that you done after school for her sometimes even after they already had dinner
Kathleen F.
I keep these around because they make for a very quick and easy snack if you don't feel like making a whole meal. My husband and his friends always love when they come over for football and I pop a tray of these into the oven with some potato skins or pigs in a blanket. It also keeps them out of my kitchen, rummaging around trying to find stuff to eat: win/win!
Jessica  S.
Coming home after a long day not wanting to go out again and just want a quick easy snack/meal I just pot some pizza rolls in the oven and it's ready to go. I personally don't like to put these in the microwave because sometimes they don't cook all the way and half is cold while the other half is hot but in the oven midway I just flip them and it's good to go. I sometimes do use some ranch to go with it but definitely not necessary the pizza rolls have plenty of flavor on their own.
Tianna L.
Dixon, IL
These will always be my favorite thing ever I could eat a whole bag of them. They were priced very well. They aren't the healthiest but they are good only con is that they aren't healthy and that I could eat a whole bag but eating a whole bag is my fault they are just that good
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
Is three meat your favorite flavor?

back