BY TOTINO'S #38 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Triple Meat.
Brand pizza snacks.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. EST. 7750.
Sausage, Canadian style bacon & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
Approximately 40 count. see more...

Fran D.
Harrisburg , PA
Oh how I miss being skinny and able to eat pizza rolls whenever I wanted to. These were go to in college until I decided to be on a diet and watch what I was eating a little bit. Now I look at pizza rolls and see how many calories they are which is a lot but there’s still a great treat whenever I can have them
It was disgusting! The extra meat was revolting! Me and my sister spent 20 minutes picking out every last bit of spam or "ham" if thats what you want to call that horrible disappoint. It was a horrible mix. My fav is the original. If I could I would give it a .0.
Cayla B.
Tampa, FL
I could eat pizza rolls all day long. Most people prefer them in the oven, I like mine in the microwave so they are a little bit softer. They are a cheap, quick, “meal”. They have no real nutritional value, but I do love them. The triple meat is my favorite.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Totinos probably has the cheapest pizza i've ever seen. I mean you can't beat $1 for a pizza that is just insane! They are awesome for when you just want a pizza for yourself or if you and your friends or family want different types. Just throw them in the over and you're good to go! The only reason i give 3 stars is because they are so small. Pizza rolls are the best!! We have them all the time in my house.
Lacey H.
Portland, OR
Okay, so, my three-year-old absolutely loves these. Myself? Not so much. I can't really describe the taste except to explain it as "drunk food". They are fast to prepare, greasy, and very salty. Perfect if you have been out at the bars all night (and it has been quite a while for me), but not so much when you are looking for something to put on the table for lunch or dinner. I will leave instant pizza rolls to my kiddo and have something a little more suited to my palate.
Brittaney V.
I have 2 little ones. When they get home from school and want a quick snack, this is something they usually would like to snack on. I do feel the price is okay. The ingredients I am sure aren't the greatest. I think it would be great if they could make the bag resealable. I don't like that the bag doesn't zip
Danielle A.
HUDSONVILLE, MI
An excellent snack or meal for anyone of any age. You can make them in the microwave or, my personal favorite, in the oven. They have a crispy outside with a delicious inside full of meal, sauce, and cheese. They don't cost that much and are a great thing to have on hand.
Hannah S.
I will forever love any type of pizza roll. I've ate them growing up for a good lunch or snack. It's my splurge food when I like to just eat bad on some days. I love how tasty they are. They are so good cooked in the oven!!!
Emily B.
The best flavor totinos ever made. Triple meat ? Greatness. You can really taste how it all falls in place together. Super affordable pack, not very healthy if you eat 40 at once 😭 but it's so worth it !
Evelyn C.
Paterson, NJ
I ve bought this for my kids they liked it I still get it for them on and off they've had it often very easy to prepare I feel that it's not unhealthy for them I would repurchase and I recommend it to my friends and family
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
Is three meat your favorite flavor?

back