BY TOTINO'S #32 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Triple Meat.
Brand pizza snacks.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. EST. 7750.
Sausage, Canadian style bacon & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
Approximately 40 count. see more...

Kathleen F.
Kathleen F.
Foodie Expert
I keep these around because they make for a very quick and easy snack if you don't feel like making a whole meal. My husband and his friends always love when they come over for football and I pop a tray of these into the oven with some potato skins or pigs in a blanket. It also keeps them out of my kitchen, rummaging around trying to find stuff to eat: win/win!
Iris J.
Iris J.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
The pizza rolls' convenience is what got me to buy it as I am guilty of being so lazy when it comes to making food so I tend to buy easy, fast, microwaveable food and call it a meal. I was disappointed in these rolls because it seemed like there was barely any filling in it. However, the breading is good so that's pretty good. I just wish it was stuffed more.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Steele, AL
I love love love these! They are truly amazing! I usually eat the combination wich are great too but these are by far my favorite! They are my favorite go to snack! They are very easy to cook. If you want them crunchy throw them in the oven. If you just want them NOW throw them in the microwave and bam done! I definitely recommend them!
Wanda D.
Wanda D.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite things in my freezer! They are easy to heat up with little mess to clean up. You can pop them in the oven, little toaster over or even microwave and viola, you have food! We use them as both a snack or for one of our "you're on your own" dinner nights. Super easy!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Foodie Expert
My daughters love when I make them these for lunch. We buy a huge bag from Costco and they last for a while. If you are feeding them to smaller children be sure to let them cool a little first or split them in half because it is easy for them to burn their tongue from them.
Danelle J.
Danelle J.
Clover, SC
Foodie Expert
Pizza rolls are so awesome. They taste amazing and are super convenient. Totino's makes great food. Good price, definitely not expensive. I'd prefer these kinds over ay other pizza roll brands. I buy these all the time. I recommend them to anyone who likes pizza! or food!
Katarina B.
Katarina B.
Jacksonville , FL
Foodie Expert
I don't know anyone who doesn't eat these haha! They are amazing. They taste the exact same whether it's made in the oven or the microwave, so if you don't want to wait, you don't have to! They come in so many different flavors and they are the perfect snack or lunch!
Kristin K.
Kristin K.
Rochester, MN
Foodie Expert
This product is always a great game day food. They are easy to make, and are pretty filling. I would definitely recommend these when having family and friends over for a party or game. They taste just like a regular pizza, only bite size. All around good product.
Faith G.
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite brand of pizza rolls! Others I have tried get really soggy if they are cooked in the microwave and have to be put in an oven, but these haven't done that! They are filled with a lot of toppings and are done within a couple of minutes!
Adrianne F.
Adrianne F.
Hays, KS
Foodie Expert
These are by far my favorite pizza rolls! They taste great, they are simple to bake and they are cheap! I love the flavor, although they are super hot when they come out of the oven. Easy meal for a college student like myself! I'd definitely recommend.
Kaylynn R.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
Is three meat your favorite flavor?