Totino's Pizza Rolls Triple Meat - 40 CT

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Triple Meat.
Brand pizza snacks.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. EST. 7750.
Sausage, Canadian style bacon & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
Approximately 40 count.

Is this good or nasty?
Is three meat your favorite flavor?
Start your review of Totino's Pizza Rolls Triple Meat - 40 CT!
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
I used to stock my fridge up with this as back up for when I didn’t want to cook. It only needs to go in microwave probably 6-8 pcs for about 2mins and wah-la, food’s ready! Fair warning, the filling is deceivingly hot! I like the triple meat because it is is good with a bit of tang and kick to it. And the exterior when it’s microwave has this soggy-dough texture that I just don’t mind eating. I’ve tried putting it in a mini oven and it takes a little longer, I want to say roughly 10mins and you get a crunchy texture which is great too! I'm not a fan of the plastic bag packaging because we're not going to eat all 40 pcs in one sitting so you end up having to roll it up, clip it and get a bit of frost when it's in the freezer. Overall, would totally buy it again but I’m scared to stock it up in our fridge because we would be snacking on this every day.
Haley H.
Alpharetta, GA
Guilty. Who doesn't love the lava filled flavor bombs? My weakness, they hurt so good.
Tammy R.
Adel, IA
Quick and easy dinner for kids and they LOVE IT!!!! Variety of flavors that BURST in your mouth.
Tori B.
Tea, SD
These are one of the favorite snacks of the house. Everyone enjoys the great taste and how easy they are to make
Sara L.
Stevens Point, WI
These are the best. Pop a couple on a plate, microwave and you have a great snack to meal.
April D.
Titusville, FL
My kids ❤ pizza rolls 😋 it's a must on every shopping list! We love all the flavors from cheese, combination and triple meats! I don't think 🤔 we would be able to have a snack throughout the week without including pizza rolls in it!
Bai C.
Medford, OR
My boyfriend and i love to eat these. they're like baby pizzas. and they're so quick to make
Kerry S.
Smiths Grove, KY
These are delicious. We love these for a quick delicious snack and sometimes a quick easy supper.
Karis B.
Onalaska, TX
These pizza rolls have been a favorite of my family for a long time and I still enjoy them. They taste great and are easy to prepare. They've made a great easy snack for late nights and other gatherings.
Brittany D.
Desoto, TX
I could eat the whole bag in 1 setting. They are really good and fast to make. If you are looking for something simple or fast this is it