BY TOTINO'S

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Triple Meat.
Brand pizza snacks.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. EST. 7750.
Sausage, Canadian style bacon & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
Approximately 40 count. see more...

Iris J.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
The pizza rolls' convenience is what got me to buy it as I am guilty of being so lazy when it comes to making food so I tend to buy easy, fast, microwaveable food and call it a meal. I was disappointed in these rolls because it seemed like there was barely any filling in it. However, the breading is good so that's pretty good. I just wish it was stuffed more.
Hannah H.
Steele, AL
I love love love these! They are truly amazing! I usually eat the combination wich are great too but these are by far my favorite! They are my favorite go to snack! They are very easy to cook. If you want them crunchy throw them in the oven. If you just want them NOW throw them in the microwave and bam done! I definitely recommend them!
Ashley L.
Foodie Expert
My daughters love when I make them these for lunch. We buy a huge bag from Costco and they last for a while. If you are feeding them to smaller children be sure to let them cool a little first or split them in half because it is easy for them to burn their tongue from them.
Katarina B.
Jacksonville , FL
Foodie Expert
I don't know anyone who doesn't eat these haha! They are amazing. They taste the exact same whether it's made in the oven or the microwave, so if you don't want to wait, you don't have to! They come in so many different flavors and they are the perfect snack or lunch!
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite brand of pizza rolls! Others I have tried get really soggy if they are cooked in the microwave and have to be put in an oven, but these haven't done that! They are filled with a lot of toppings and are done within a couple of minutes!
Adrianne F.
Hays, KS
Foodie Expert
These are by far my favorite pizza rolls! They taste great, they are simple to bake and they are cheap! I love the flavor, although they are super hot when they come out of the oven. Easy meal for a college student like myself! I'd definitely recommend.
Tiffany D.
Mission Hills, CA
Foodie Expert
These are probably the best for hosting people over, pop a few in the toaster be sure to let them cool down and boom! happy guests! So good too not soggy and stuffed right! great taste and usually at an incredible price! best finger foods!
Kayla G.
Grand Rapids, MI
By far my favorite pizza rolls full of flavor best when baked in the oven but can also be greatly enjoyed by microwave or deep fryer. great snack for kids and adults alike. would definitely recommend to anyone who lives pizza/pizza rolls
Billie L.
Let me tell you...these pizza rolls are AMAZING. I cannot stress that enough. They're easy to make, you can oven or microwave them. And they're SO DELICIOUS. These are my go to summer snacks and they're just so incredible.
Laura P.
Edmond, OK
Tony's Triple Meat Pizza Rolls are a favorite in my household. They have a great balance of meat and sauce encased in a crunchy shell. We make them into a fun meal by adding frozen fries and raw veggies with ranch dip.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
Is three meat your favorite flavor?