Totino's Pizza Rolls Triple Cheese - 40 CT

Totino's® Triple Cheese Pizza Rolls.
Pizza Rolls® brand pizza snacks.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Cheese pizza in a golden crust.
Approximately 40 count.

Anyone else able to eat 20 at a time?
What's you favorite flavor of pizza rolls? Mins are these ones! Cheese!
Start your review of Totino's Pizza Rolls Triple Cheese - 40 CT!
Tiffany R.
Virginia Bch, VA
So yummy. Cheesy, gooey, and easy on the pocket. Perfect for game day munchies or for get together on a whim
jeremy P.
Toccoa, GA
These are good quick and easy to fix when your in a hurry or on the go. By far the best when you have kids
Cammi M.
Washington, DC
I love pizza rolls. They are delicious and cook easily. Plus, microwaving them and baking them have completely different 'experiences', depending on whether or not you want something crunchy or soft.
Amanda V.
Columbus, IN
These are by far my favorite kind of pizza rolls. I try not to eat them very often since they're not very good for you but sometimes I just want something quick.
Taryn G.
Deer Park, WA
My oldest son loves these as an after school snack or a lunch every once in awhile. he's pretty picky but these are a hit!
Lori B.
Gainesville, FL
These are great to have on hand for a quick snack. I put them in the toaster oven and in 10 minutes I have a hot and crispy snack.
kefry M.
sun valley, ca
I love this they're easy to put in the microwave and ready in seconds to enjoy
I love this they're easy to put in the microwave and ready in seconds to enjoy
Lisbeth Y.
Long Island City, Ny
These are such a great snack. Personally one if my favorite frozen foods taste really good
Danielle T.
Philadelphia, PA
My kids love these pizza rolls I even eat them myself they can fill you up and they are very tasty
Maiah R.
Saint Paul, MN
I would recommend these to anyone who does not like meat! These are so good and taste amazing! They pass as a meal or a great snack!