BY TOTINO'S

Totino's® Triple Cheese Pizza Rolls.
Pizza Rolls® brand pizza snacks.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Cheese pizza in a golden crust.
Approximately 40 count. see more...

• What's you favorite flavor of pizza rolls? Mins are these ones! Che...7 Answers
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Foodie Expert
My favorite thing to snack on while I have friends over. It's a nice sharable appetizer for a cook out or hanging out with friends just gaming. I can eat this everyday if this was the only thing existing. It's easy to heat up. I like to pop it in the oven because it doesn't pop the pillow puffs in there as much. They do pop easily in the microwave than the oven. So I do recommend making this in the oven instead of the microwave! These taste so delicious! Exactly like pizza, but no crust!
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Not gonna lie, I'm 24 and these still hit the spot. If you didn't eat them growing up, they might not be that great, but given the lack luster appeal of bagel bites now, these have stood the test of time.

They are very stuffed (shockingly) and crisp very well, especially the corners. I typically use the oven, but my brother makes them in the microwave and they're definitely chewier.
Andria L.
Andria L.
Saginaw , MI
Foodie Expert
❤️ love pizza rolls !!! Everyone loves these snack treats . They are everyone's favorite to eat on the run or when friends are over - quick and easy to make that even teens can make them weather it be made in the oven or microwave.. They have a crispy outside and filled with melted cheese and pizza sauce. I recommend these to everyone!!!
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
Foodie Expert
Love them so do the kid's. Just pop in the microwave and they are done fast taste is amazing and yes they are a good value for your money. Great snack they are just like eating pizza. You can make a whole meal. Good in other flavors too. Yes I buy them all the time. Highly recommended.
Renee W.
Renee W.
These are great to have in your freezer for that quick snack or even a light lunch! We go through about a bag a week at my house. They are fast to make and taste great! These are also if you have picky eaters like I do! I love them and my kids do too! I highly recommend you try these!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Austin, TX
I love these. They are much better baked than microwaved, so I would DEFINITELY recommend that. They are my go to cheat food when I'm craving pizza because I can make a couple and keep the rest frozen. They are also great party appetizers because who doesn't love pizza rolls?!
Elisa M.
Elisa M.
Mountain View, CA
Foodie Expert
Totino's Pizza Rolls are SO GOOD. All you need to do is put them in the microwave or oven. These are great for a movie night or a late night snack. I love the value sizes, as they last a long time if you eat them by yourself and they are easy to split amongst roommates
Dana S.
Dana S.
Foodie Expert
I love these pizza rolls! They taste good and come in a variety of flavors too! You can find these really cheap and they come in different size boxes as well. They are super quick to make and can be made either in an oven or microwave! These are great to have around!
Suzanne N.
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
Foodie Expert
These are always in my freezer because Pizza Rolls are my favorite cheat day snack! They're best baked in my opinion since you don't get the nice, crunchy, outside when they're cooked in the microwave. If you're into it, try them deep fried - I've heard it's AMAZING.
Erin M.
Erin M.
West Chester, Pa
Totino's Pizza Roles are so delicious! I can never just have a few, I feel like I need to eat the whole bag! They definitely need to cool down before eating to ensure you don't burn your mouth! But i wish the filling wouldn't always burst out when you cooked them....
Erika J.
Erika J.
Palmyra, PA
Foodie Expert
What's you favorite flavor of pizza rolls? Mins are these ones! Cheese!