BY TOTINO'S #32 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Triple Cheese Pizza Rolls.
Pizza Rolls® brand pizza snacks.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Cheese pizza in a golden crust.
Approximately 40 count. see more...

• What's you favorite flavor of pizza rolls? Mins are these...7 Answers
Linda w.
Dalton, OH
The classic sauce and cheese is just the best. I don't eat beef products, so these are the only ones I can eat. I don't buy them often, they're more of a fun lunch or dinner in my house. I would buy these all the time if they were healthy at all.
Maryam S.
New York, New York
Pizza rolls are amazing. I wish they made them halal but even these cheese ones are awesome! Kids love them, I don’t love them, everybody loves them… Pizza rolls are great for parties, after school, etc. my little kid is cheering as I write this review 😂😂
Luz Y.
Pizza rolls are amazing. I don’t care for any other types except for the cheese ones. They are not healthy but boy are they delicious. I’m a repeat customer that buys them at Walmart. I would definitely recommend trying them
Allison D.
Florida
Totino's Pizza Rolls 🍕 are one of my favorite snacks and the triple cheese is the best flavor. Pepperoni is my second favorite. I am definitely a repeat customer!
Emily N.
Dallas, TX
Pizza rolls are pretty much my life. I could eat these all day every day and not get bored. Lately I've been putting sriracha on them! I wish they had flavors with veggie ingredients but these'll do
Sara E.
Every 90s/early millennium baby knows that these are one of the best things on the face of the earth.  I could probably eat this almost every day for lunch; no lie.  Love how they are chewy and the tomato and cheese just melts in your mouth.  Forever a fan.
Kelsey D.
Greensboro
You can never go wrong with pizza rolls. They are good value for what you get, not at all pricey. I buy pizza rolls over and over again. They are very convenient to have on hand for a quick snack. Would def continue to buy
Aly M.
I’ve never been a big fan of the other types of pizza rolls but I loooooove the cheesy pizza rolls! Totino’s Pizza Rolls are so easy to make and they’re very delicious too. They are affordable as well!
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Totinos probably has the cheapest pizza i've ever seen. I mean you can't beat $1 for a pizza that is just insane! They are awesome for when you just want a pizza for yourself or if you and your friends or family want different types. Just throw them in the over and you're good to go! The only reason i give 3 stars is because they are so small. Pizza rolls are my fav!!
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
I'm super picky when it comes to pizza(and food in general) so I will only eat cheese pizza and honestly you can never go wrong with totino's cheese pizza rolls! These are a staple in my house. I know they're a snack for a lot of people but I eat them for dinner a lot when I want something quick and filling. They're super affordable & soooo incredibly tasty! Pizza rolls are one of my favorite foods, they're like little mini pizzas wrapped in a blanket that you can just pop in your mouth! Totino's pizza rolls are the best pizza rolls.
Erika J.
Palmyra, PA
What's you favorite flavor of pizza rolls? Mins are these ones! Cheese!