BY TOTINO'S

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Brand Pizza Snacks.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 7750.
Supreme.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning with green peppers & onions pizza in a golden crust.
Approximately 40 count. see more...

Kendra W.
Duluth, MN
A great go to for a quick lunch or snack on those days you really don't feel like actually cooking a whole meal!
The filling of the pizza rolls is delicious and I love how crisp the shell of the pizza rolls are!
Ariana W.
Saint Paul , MN
I crave these on the daily, and there is a good reason why... they are amazing! In my opinion you definitely need to cook them in the oven to get them that nice golden crispy crunch, but I do know some who like them microwaved and more soggy. The combination is my favorite, but I don't think you can go wrong with any choice.
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
Wow! I loved these! I’m literally shocked about it!!!
I got these as a substitute product when doing my online grocery shopping! I was bummed out thinking I would hate them since they have onions and green peppers in them along with sausage and pepperoni.
Well turns out they are amazing! Go try for yourself!
Trekaiah B.
Winter haven florida
Like whenever I have money I sat monkey attempt to the store and I go in you Street get me some of their pizza rolls and bring home like if I'm watching something on a little snack I'll go and I want me up some pizza rolls and eating
Nicole G.
Nothing brings me back to my childhood like these. They are quick, easy, and delicious. I love the price and how they are available everywhere. Nothing quite compares to them when I am in the need of some comfort food.
Michelle C.
Philadelphia , PA
Pizza rolls are the perfect food. I know they are terrible for me and I do not care. Give me 20 pizza rolls when I'm having a bad day and my day will instantly turn around.
Mylee D.
Davison
These are the best thing ever to serve at get togethers because kids and adults alike go bananas for pizza rolls. They're super delicious, super filling, and best of all they are easy to find and cheap.
Jessica Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
While I really try to eat healthy....these are one of my cheats and my kryptonites!! I love all pizza roll flavors but supreme IS THE BEST!! I literally eat the whole bag in one sitting. It has peppers and sausage and cheese in them...and I can't even wait to cook them in the oven. I microwave those bad boys and go to town. How can you not love pizza rolls??
Taylor P.
North Port, FL
This is my familys go to snack we eat them almost every single day. Easy to make you have the option of either oven or microwave in my house we pop them in the microwave its just as good in our opinion. Would highly recommend to anyone. Its a good price. They taste kinda sweet to me which I love.
Amber B.
Union City, OH
These are really good and they taste just like a cheesy taco too i was somewhat amazed as i was used to the pizza rolls having just the pizza flavor in them i didn't know how well i would like these but i must say i was very pleasantly surprised as they were delish!