Totino's Pizza Rolls Sausage - 15 CT uploaded by Kristal R.Totino's Pizza Rolls Sausage - 15 CT uploaded by Maricruzitha A.

BY TOTINO'S

Totino's® Sausage Pizza Rolls.
U.S. inspected and passed by the department of agriculture. Est. 7750.
Made with pork and chicken.
Sausage pizza in a golden crust. see more...

Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Totinos probably has the cheapest pizza i've ever seen. I mean you can't beat $1 for a pizza that is just insane! They are awesome for when you just want a pizza for yourself or if you and your friends or family want different types. Just throw them in the over and you're good to go! The only reason i give 3 stars is because they are so small. Pizza rolls are a staple meal in my house. My husband and i love them!
Mindy S.
These are my go too snack for the kids. When we are in a hurry and they need something quick we turn to a few pizza rolls. They aren't the healthiest in the world but they are more of a treat for us. They taste great. They are best when made in the oven. They get a little rubbery in the microwave
Erica T.
Trenton, OH
Pizza rolls are my go to snack. They taste delicious. They are the only kind of pizza roll that I trust and will eat. You can put them in the microwave or in the oven. They are pretty affordable and the different size packages help me to curb my cravings or fill up my friends.
Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
My husband is a big fan of bagel bites, but they are kind of expensive so I got totino's to try. They are much cheaper. They're okay, but I think we'll stick to bagel bites. These are tasty, but just not as good as bagel bites. They are SUPER hot from the oven.
Summer B.
Where do I begin with these! Who doesnt love pizza rolls? They are easy to prepare and easy to eat! I remember eating these as a kid and I still eat them till this day. They come in many different flavors so theres some for everyone! I would recommend these over and over again.
GiGi D.
Hollis, NY
Pizza rolls are literally my crack! I have tried loads of different brand s it nothing tastes as perfect as totinos pizza rolls. There are cheaper brands but they taste cheap. These are a little chewy but I like them like that ;)
AbbyNicolle Q.
THE BEST like for real I can eat these all day and I am not ashamed to say that. They're so easy to prepare and easy to eat lmao ! I wish they had more cheese though ain't gonna lie . They aren't the healthiest but who cares they're bomb ! I'm totally buying these all the time and you should too
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
My kids absolutely love these!! They love to cook then even jb. The microwave. They love it. I like them in the oven myself. I feel like the breading is already being. Playing with them is always fun too ( j
Whitney K.
Lacey, WA
We love these pizza rolls. We try to always keep them in the freezer for a last minute snack. Unfortunately not the healthiest option but it always brings back childhood memories getting a burnt mouth!
Devin M.
Wilmington, DE
These are a great snack and are definitely afforable! I prefer to prepare them in the oven instead of the microwave. I find they cook more evenly and don't get soggy that way. Not really healthy, but are nice to have every now and then! Great for parties as well!
angela y.
One of my all time favorite snacks.. reminds me of my childhood and college days! Best in the toaster oven vs. microwave!