BY TOTINO'S

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Pepperoni Pizza Snacks.
Per 6 rolls:
220 calories.
2.5g sat fat, 11% DV.
410mg sodium, 17% DV.
2g sugars.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. Est. 7750.
Made with pork, chicken, beef.
Pepperoni & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
Approximately 90 count. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
nicky h.
nicky h.
Jacksonville, FL
Foodie Expert
My kids love Totino's Pizza Rolls. They eat them for afternoon snacks and they love to eat them on the weekend while watching tv or playing video games. They are fast and easy and only take minutes to make.. They are fairly inexpensive and usually you can find them on sale. pizza rolls are great for parties or snacks for people of all ages. They taste even better if you are willing to wait a little bit longer for them to cook in the oven. You can never go wrong with pizza rolls, but beware let them cool a few minutes before you eat them, if not you may get the feeling of eating lava.
Lauline G.
Lauline G.
Foodie Expert
When you think pizza rolls, you think of making these for your children. Well, when I think of pizza rolls, I think of the best cheap appetizer for a party. When it's late at night and you're craving pizza, this is the best thing to eat because they're small enough so you don't feel like you're eating a ton but they are equally as satisfying as a big slice!
Krista R.
Krista R.
Jacksonville, IL
The best snack when I just want to lay on the couch and not make an entire pizza. I always eat mine with Doritos... i don't know why but it's the best combination. They heat up well in the oven or in the microwave. You just have to watch the time and figure out how your microwave will cook them. If they are in too long they will start "exploding"
Becca H.
Becca H.
Henderson, Ky
Super easy to fix, my go to food when I'm being lazy. I have ate these for so many years and can't imagine life without them. I physically crave these! They aren't very pricey, we always have good sales on them at Walmart. These have so much flavor, they take my taste buds on an insane ride.
Jill M.
Jill M.
Ugh... these are SO tasty, but not so good for you :( Aside from their poor nutritional value, I will say that they are delicious and they definitely are superior to store brands of the same pizza rolls. Totino's is the way to go if you want to get down with some pizza rolls!
Lakiya N.
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI
I love these! When I never feel like cooking this is my resource! I loved pizza rolls so much as a kid and I still do! This is one quick food I must have! It taste so much better in a conventional oven because I love how crunchy they are! Either way they are amazing!
Kate B.
Kate B.
Foodie Expert
I really like these because all you have to do is pop them in the microwave and bam you have instant mini pizzas! I like the totinos pizza brand In general. I get the this size so I know I won't run out super fast lol
Megan C.
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
Foodie Expert
I love these little gems! They are quick to make and always delicious. The only downfall is that it's so hard to wait for them to cool before chowing. I almost always get a burnt tongue... But it's worth it!
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Foodie Expert
Pizza rolls? My absolute favorite things in the world! Although they're not too healthy, they're super good! I could eat them all day if they weren't unhealthy. But super tasty!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Marlton, NJ
These are my absolute favorite pizza rolls. Great flavor and easy to make. They never stay in the freezer long enough. My family enjoys them as a snack or even lunch or dinner.
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
What is your favorite?
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Snyder, TX
Which one does most people buy?
stephen h.
stephen h.
Pigeon Forge, TN
How do I keep them from exploding in the oven
Amy M.
Amy M.
Park City, KS
Anyone else have a problem with these being very greasy?
Where I buy this?