BY TOTINO'S

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Pepperoni Pizza Snacks.
Per 6 rolls:
220 calories.
2.5g sat fat, 11% DV.
410mg sodium, 17% DV.
2g sugars.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. Est. 7750.
Made with pork, chicken, beef.
Pepperoni & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
Approximately 90 count. see more...

Lauline G.
When you think pizza rolls, you think of making these for your children. Well, when I think of pizza rolls, I think of the best cheap appetizer for a party. When it's late at night and you're craving pizza, this is the best thing to eat because they're small enough so you don't feel like you're eating a ton but they are equally as satisfying as a big slice!
Krista R.
Jacksonville, IL
The best snack when I just want to lay on the couch and not make an entire pizza. I always eat mine with Doritos... i don't know why but it's the best combination. They heat up well in the oven or in the microwave. You just have to watch the time and figure out how your microwave will cook them. If they are in too long they will start "exploding"
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI
I love these! When I never feel like cooking this is my resource! I loved pizza rolls so much as a kid and I still do! This is one quick food I must have! It taste so much better in a conventional oven because I love how crunchy they are! Either way they are amazing!
Kate B.
I really like these because all you have to do is pop them in the microwave and bam you have instant mini pizzas! I like the totinos pizza brand In general. I get the this size so I know I won't run out super fast lol
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
I love these little gems! They are quick to make and always delicious. The only downfall is that it's so hard to wait for them to cool before chowing. I almost always get a burnt tongue... But it's worth it!
Kelsey W.
Spring , TX
I love pizza rolls. I have a hard time eating the serving size though. They are so yummy and addicting I could eat the whole bag.
Christina B.
Bolivar, OH
So good. I could eat the whole bag in one sitting. A quick and easy snack when I'm in a hurry or don't feel like cooking.
Jessica S.
Middleport, OH
My whole family loves these pizza rolls! Great for a quick meal here at home, or to pack for my mister to eat at work.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
One our favorite foods. My family and i . make it a movie nite.. in joy Totino's pizza rolls with same soda ..
Michaela T.
San Antonio, TX
Although I wish they were thinner so the stuff doesn't fall out when i bite it, they make a great snack
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
What is your favorite?
Jessica F.
Snyder, TX
Which one does most people buy?
stephen h.
Pigeon Forge, TN
How do I keep them from exploding in the oven
Amy M.
Park City, KS
Anyone else have a problem with these being very greasy?
Where I buy this?