BY TOTINO'S

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Pepperoni Pizza Snacks.
Per 6 rolls:
220 calories.
2.5g sat fat, 11% DV.
410mg sodium, 17% DV.
2g sugars.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. Est. 7750.
Made with pork, chicken, beef.
Pepperoni & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
Approximately 90 count. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Ani B.
Los Angeles
These are great to have at home for a quick snack for kids and even adults. Taste great and easy/fast to make. Just pop them in the Oven or microwave for a few mins. I prefer the oven for a bit of crunch. Their filling and so addictive. Comes in packs of different sizes although we always purchase the large pack as it has a better value.
Stephanie O.
Porterville
I buy these about once a month and they are so yummy. Dip them in either soy sauce (the best) or cheese sauce. But definitely try eith soy sauce, it is life changing
Krista R.
Jacksonville, IL
The best snack when I just want to lay on the couch and not make an entire pizza. I always eat mine with Doritos... i don't know why but it's the best combination. They heat up well in the oven or in the microwave. You just have to watch the time and figure out how your microwave will cook them. If they are in too long they will start "exploding"
Kari L.
Flint, MI
These are a fun, yummy, easy dinner, for those days when my MS makes it difficult for me to cook for my family.  Just pop these in the oven, and away we go!  The 90 count means they'll last a few meals, at least, which is always good because sometimes I can't make it to the store before I crash.
Jennifer T.
Beale AFB, CA
How good are these tiny, bite sized pockets of pizza? They taste like they were made in a factory staffed entirely of unicorns who use their very own tears to make the sauce. Every time I eat them I cry a little at perfectly delicious they are. You should totally have some pepperoni pizza rolls.
Holly M.
Simi Valley, CA
My family absolutely loves these!! We can never keep them in the house long enough. Great flavor and great price. I would give these a 10! When I buy them my kids go nuts and they are usually gone in about 3 days if not sooner. We will continue to buy these. Great job!
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
Pizza rolls were my favorite after school snacks when I was in high school! They are so easy to make and they taste pretty good. I have never tried any alternate pizza rolls, I usually stick to the pepperoni ones! I buy these for my kids, as a special treat now a days!
Jheysa P.
These are great when you have to babysit a dozen kids💜😂 I love these cause they're small enough for the you ger ones to eat and they come in packages with 90 so at least that'll hold them off till the next time to eat.
Kristine F.
Clearwater, FL
I usually eat the triple cheese pizza rolls, but my significant other enjoys the pepperoni. I love that each bite has a piece of pepperoni and they serve as a wonderful snack!
Samantha M.
Pacifica , CA
I loveee pizza rolls! Anyone that knows me knows that pizza rolls are my weakness. They are better when heated in the oven and when they are a little crispy they are so tasty!
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
What is your favorite?
Jessica F.
Snyder, TX
Which one does most people buy?
stephen h.
Pigeon Forge, TN
How do I keep them from exploding in the oven
Amy M.
Park City, KS
Anyone else have a problem with these being very greasy?
Where I buy this?