BY TOTINO'S #1 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pepperoni Pizza Rolls® Pizza Snacks.
Per 6 rolls:
220 calories.
2.5g sat fat, 11% DV.
410mg sodium, 17% DV.
2g sugars.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. Est. 7750.
Made with pork, chicken, beef.
Pepperoni & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
Approximately 40 count. see more...

• Why are these categorized under makeup concealers? xD9 Answers
  • Does anybody else ever burn their mouth every single time with th...5 Answers
  • Do you find the pizza sauce spicy?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kla B.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
Pretty good little snack, but not something I could eat on a regular basis. The flavor really varies, sometimes they are really good and sometimes you get a bag that isn't worth a crap. I just wish they where more consistent and had more cheese in them. All of the other flavors that I have tried are super nasty and these are the only ones that I really like. I would suggest these for a quick after school snack.
Raeleen R.
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
We keep these in our freezer all the time. I like the pepperoni Totino's told the best, the pepperoni is not real spicy at all. The pizza sauce has such a great taste it's not real sweet but also real spicy it's like smack dab in the middle as far as taste. I like my pizza rolls crust to be done a bit more, the taste of the dough is excellent. I will give Totino's a double thumbs up.
Alisha J.
Alisha J.
Huntington, WV
Of course these are my son's favorite snack/meal. Anytime I ask if he wants some, I get an excited, "Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" as an answer. They are very quick to prepare, you can either pop them in the microwave for a softer and quicker result, or bake them in the oven for a crispier result. Of course, they aren't a healthy dinner option, but every once in a while they are great.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
My husband LOVES pizza rolls. He loves to have them as a snack or meal. I personally love the cheese ones, but he loves the pepperoni. He has tried other varieties, but still asks for the pepperoni filled. He likes that he can easily pack them in his lunch in a zip lock or container to take along with him to zap at work too.
alexis m.
alexis m.
This is my childhood right here. Whoever came up with a pizza wrapped in a tiny square dough is a pure genious. You can take this on the go, eat them at home etc. I think they should put a little more cheese and come up with different flavors. I buy this every week, and I will keep buying it for a longtime.
Adelynn G.
Adelynn G.
Garciasville, TX
I used to eat a lot of these when I lived in a dorm with only access to a fridge and microwave. These are a must for super quick, easy small meals. They actually taste really good too. I like buying them once in a while when I'm feeling nostalgic, because these will always be a classic staple snack.
Christine H.
Christine H.
O Fallon, MO
Torino's pizza rolls are a go-to after-school snack for my teenager. She eats lunch early in the day so by the time she gets home from school, she likes something a little more filling to get her through the rest of her day. They're easy for either of us to fix and easy to keep in the freezer.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Fort Mill, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great tasting, easy food for some last minute appetizers. I have been buying the Totino's brand for years and have never had a problem. Just be careful and definitely let them sit for a few minutes for enjoying. The inside filling is extremely hot when you take them out of the microwave!
Angie Y.
Angie Y.
Box elder, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
If these are not the perfect microwave pizza fix I do not know what is! When i think of these I think of weekends at home watching afternoon cartoons. No these are not a healthy choice but they are a good snack for entertaining kids. I recommend these if you want something quick and hot.
ReShicka P.
ReShicka P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I lived on pizza rolls in high school and college. They are super simple to make, you can make them in the microwave or the oven (my preferred method). You can choose to eat as many or as little as your heart desires. it is a great afternoon snack or a quick meal when you are on the go.
Mia S.
Mia S.
Why are these categorized under makeup concealers? xD
Christina W.
Christina W.
Athens, GA
Does anybody else ever burn their mouth every single time with these?
Charlotte B.
Charlotte B.
England
I'm so confused? why are pizza roles no. 3 in concealer? 😂
Virginia R.
Virginia R.
Chilliwack
Do you find the pizza sauce spicy?
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Casselman , AK
I am not usually a fan of fast food but I have always wonder how good are these. lol...are they good?