BY TOTINO'S #3 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pepperoni Pizza Rolls® Pizza Snacks.
Per 6 rolls:
220 calories.
2.5g sat fat, 11% DV.
410mg sodium, 17% DV.
2g sugars.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. Est. 7750.
Made with pork, chicken, beef.
Pepperoni & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
Approximately 40 count. see more...

• Is it just me or do all the different varieties of Totino...1 Answers
  • Hot Pockets or PIzza Rolls?  Which do you prefer and why?3 Answers
  • Does anybody else ever burn their mouth every single time...8 Answers
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
These taste really good and super yummy. Perfect snack to eat by yourself or with your friends because you can control the portion sizes. These are not healthy unfortunately, but they are a great snack to eat sometimes! Definitely worth a try if you haven’t had them already!
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
I love these pizza rolls! I get the pepperoni kind cuz I feel they are flavored a little bit more than the other flavors they have, you can make them in the oven or you can throw them in the microwave for about 2 and 1/2 minutes! perfect little snack or lunch
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This is a snack that goes great for whenever you don't care about your health and just want something tasty.  Totino's Pizza Rolls delivers on that promise, as you can buy them for relatively cheap at most grocery stores.  I admit that I don't buy these much anymore but when I do I can appreciate them for what they are.  They are what they are and are nothing more/less.
Caitlin P.
Knoxville
Pizza rolls are so good and such a classic. I love the mini pepperonis in these, which is weird because I only eat cheese pizza. The pepperoni pizza rolls are the best, way better than the all cheese one's I will say. They are a great lunch or dinner and even a great afternoon snack. They are super easy to make, I just pop them in the oven for 10 minutes and they are ready. I will say you definitely have to let these cool off or you will burn your tongue and mouth. The only downside is when I cook them in the oven a lot of the inside likes to come out which is disappointing because that is the best part.
Alyssa H.
If my children could have it their way, we would eat these every night for dinner. We have tried several of their flavors but pepperoni is by far the best!

When I get the kids home from school but we have to run off to ballgames or events- these pepperoni rolls are an easy, quick meal. I also make sure we are loaded up with them if I ever have to leave town. It is an easy meal that even my husband can fix 😂.
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
Totinos pizza rolls were a major part of my diet as kid because they are cheap and taste good. We didn’t have a lot of money growing up so we ate the cheapest stuff out there. I still enjoy these from time to time because they’re so good!
Elizabeth J.
Jonesboro, AR
I love me some pizza rolls. They are easy to cook and are the best for a lot of people or for yourself. I find myself cooking them most when I am studying and stressing over school. They are easy, cheap, and tasty. Can’t beat it.
Lynnsey P.
Rosepine, LA
I love these!!!! They are so easy to make. You can just pop them in the microwave or oven and they taste great!!!!!!! I have bought these quite a few times. They are great if you are having a New Years Party or Super Bowl Party!
nela a.
I love pizza rolls for when I'm watching movies. They taste really good. Been eating pizza rolls since I was a kid. You can find them at H-E-B and Walmart plus Family Dollar. Great price, and always recommend this to everyone.
michelleday67 D.
Elk Grove, CA
These are perfect for a quick snack after school or on the weekend between a big breakfast and dinner.  I love that you get the pizza flavor from a regular pizza in a bite size pop in your mouth pizza roll. I use my toaster oven to cook them and it is perfect for not having to use a regular oven.
Mia S.
Why are these categorized under makeup concealers? xD
Christina W.
Athens, GA
Does anybody else ever burn their mouth every single time with these?
Sara E.
Albuquerque, NM
What is the best way to cook these without the filling popping out?
Charlotte B.
England
I'm so confused? why are pizza roles no. 3 in concealer? 😂
Kate B.
Huntingdon Valley, PA
what taste does it have? i love cheese and what to know know if there are a lot of cheese. and is it spicy?