BY TOTINO'S #1 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pepperoni Pizza Rolls® Pizza Snacks.
Per 6 rolls:
220 calories.
2.5g sat fat, 11% DV.
410mg sodium, 17% DV.
2g sugars.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. Est. 7750.
Made with pork, chicken, beef.
Pepperoni & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
Approximately 40 count. see more...

• Is it just me or do all the different varieties of Totino...1 Answers
  • Hot Pockets or PIzza Rolls?  Which do you prefer and why?5 Answers
  • Does anybody else ever burn their mouth every single time...8 Answers
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
These taste really good and super yummy. Perfect snack to eat by yourself or with your friends because you can control the portion sizes. These are not healthy unfortunately, but they are a great snack to eat sometimes! Definitely worth a try if you haven’t had them already!
Echo E.
pollock pines
What’s for dinner tonight Torino’s pizza 🍕 rolls . They are the so yummy 😋 in my tummy !! Who doesn’t like them. They are so easy to cook you can throw them in the microwave you can oven bake them but personally I like to air fry am a gives them and crispy text her with a little bit a ranch and oh my God. Plus my son loves them too which is a bonus absolutely it’s something easy that I can just throw in and have instant food for a two-year-old which everybody knows that’s needed some times. They are definitely highly recommend it for anybody who is a mother of a two-year-old or a mom that likes to eat like a two-year-old sometimes.😝
Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
You can’t go wrong with pizza rolls!! I pop them In the oven and they are ready in no time. I love them crispy. You get a good amount for the price and can fine these anywhere. I like all different kinds. How many of you burn your mouth like heck on these because you can’t wait to eat them? .... SHOOT I DO! Lol
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This is a snack that goes great for whenever you don't care about your health and just want something tasty.  Totino's Pizza Rolls delivers on that promise, as you can buy them for relatively cheap at most grocery stores.  I admit that I don't buy these much anymore but when I do I can appreciate them for what they are.  They are what they are and are nothing more/less.
Kelsey C.
Little Rock
I’m 27 years old and can’t foresee a time when I don’t love these. They should only be prepared in the oven in my opinion, as the microwave makes them soggy. Yuck. Throw a little hot sauce on there (Texas Pete® Original Hot Sauce is the best) and you’ll be set. They come out of the oven crispy and hot-let them sit for a minute so they aren’t liquid lava in your mouth and you lose all your skin. Even if I eat them too soon, it’s worth the burns. Pro tip-only put them in the oven for 7 minutes-they’ll be cooked but the filling won’t have spilled out!
Caitlin P.
Knoxville , TN
Pizza rolls are so good and such a classic. I love the mini pepperonis in these, which is weird because I only eat cheese pizza. The pepperoni pizza rolls are the best, way better than the all cheese one's I will say. They are a great lunch or dinner and even a great afternoon snack. They are super easy to make, I just pop them in the oven for 10 minutes and they are ready. I will say you definitely have to let these cool off or you will burn your tongue and mouth. The only downside is when I cook them in the oven a lot of the inside likes to come out which is disappointing because that is the best part.
Rizma K.
Brooklyn
This is another thing in my house that doesn't last as long as it should. It taste delicious. Its one of those things you tell yourself not to eat so much because everyone in the house needs to have some too but you end up doing it anyway. Its so addictive.
Alyssa H.
If my children could have it their way, we would eat these every night for dinner. We have tried several of their flavors but pepperoni is by far the best!

When I get the kids home from school but we have to run off to ballgames or events- these pepperoni rolls are an easy, quick meal. I also make sure we are loaded up with them if I ever have to leave town. It is an easy meal that even my husband can fix 😂.
Haley M.
TheseTotino's Pizza Rolls Pepperoni - 40 CT pizza rolls are the best pizza rolls out there their flavors is so amazing and I couldn’t do this pop them in the microwave or the oven for a little bit and let them cook and they’re amazing either way
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
I love these pizza rolls! I get the pepperoni kind cuz I feel they are flavored a little bit more than the other flavors they have, you can make them in the oven or you can throw them in the microwave for about 2 and 1/2 minutes! perfect little snack or lunch
Mia S.
Why are these categorized under makeup concealers? xD
Christina W.
Athens, GA
Does anybody else ever burn their mouth every single time with these?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Hot Pockets or PIzza Rolls?  Which do you prefer and why?
Sara G.
Albuquerque, NM
What is the best way to cook these without the filling popping out?
Virginia R.
Chilliwack
Do you find the pizza sauce spicy?