Totino's Pizza Rolls Pepperoni - 40 CT

Totino's® Pepperoni Pizza Rolls® Pizza Snacks.
Per 6 rolls:
220 calories.
2.5g sat fat, 11% DV.
410mg sodium, 17% DV.
2g sugars.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. Est. 7750.
Made with pork, chicken, beef.
Pepperoni & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
Approximately 40 count.

Better than tostinos?
Has anyone tried pizza rolls in the air fryer rather than baking them? Totino's Pizza Rolls Pepperoni - 40 CT
Do they heat all the way every time it’s cooked?
Start your review of Totino's Pizza Rolls Pepperoni - 40 CT!
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
Totino's Pizza Rolls Pepperoni - 40 CT uploaded by Becky F.
Totino's Pizza Rolls Pepperoni - 40 CT uploaded by Becky F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Totino's Pizza Rolls Pepperoni - 40 CT Totinos pizza rolls are a favorite in my house, their very quick and easy, ive bought these for years and will continue, no improvements needed, they always have a great flavor and are affordable, I recommend this product to friends!
Elizabeth B.
Pocatello, ID
Totino's Pizza Rolls Pepperoni - 40 CT uploaded by Elizabeth B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Totino's Cheese Frozen Pizza Rolls - 24.8oz My family and I love pizza rolls. Our favorite one is pepperoni, taste so good and we like to dip it with ranch.
Ekta P.
Totino's Pizza Rolls Pepperoni - 40 CT uploaded by Ekta P.
Purchased at: Target
Ok I’m not even going to lie, I’m in my 20s and this is my favorite food. They’re great for a quick meal after a long day of work! So easy and so delicious!
Amy O.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Totino's Pizza Rolls Pepperoni - 40 CT uploaded by Amy O.
Purchased at: Publix
Not exactly healthy, but sooo good. Easy snack that the kids are always excited for. Only 7 minutes in the air fryer at 400 degrees, and they come out nice n’ crispy.
Cassie W.
Denham Spgs, LA
Totino's Pizza Rolls Pepperoni - 40 CT uploaded by Cassie W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Totino’s pizza rolls especially at night when you get that hunger pain and nothing else will help it but pizza. Pizza in a bites a snack has been the best idea when you were alone and you want something to satisfy the hunger and help you get back to sleep
Kylie T.
Great Falls, MT
Totino's Pizza Rolls Pepperoni - 40 CT uploaded by Kylie T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Quick, inexpensive, easy lunch or snack! Everyone from me, my husband, to my almost 3 year old love them. Also like how there’s a variety of flavors. Would recommend!
Brittney G.
Gasquet
Fast easy and not too shabby on your wallet either enjoy a lil snack either everyday or once in awhile it's quick and tasty
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
This is a snack that goes great for whenever you don't care about your health and just want something tasty.  Totino's Pizza Rolls delivers on that promise, as you can buy them for relatively cheap at most grocery stores.  I admit that I don't buy these much anymore but when I do I can appreciate them for what they are.  They are what they are and are nothing more/less.
lisa M.
Saint Cloud, FL
Purchased at: Publix
Best go to snack or dinner appetizer... we use the air fryer and they are super crunchy on the outside and all of the toppings on the inside are hot and melted! Great flavor and we buy these weekly!!!
Tea W.
Springfield, MA
Good pizza rolls they come with a lot too maybe even enough to last multiple days maybe 3 days
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sou K.