BY TOTINO'S #5 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pepperoni Pizza Rolls® Pizza Snacks.
Per 6 rolls:
220 calories.
2.5g sat fat, 11% DV.
410mg sodium, 17% DV.
2g sugars.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. Est. 7750.
Made with pork, chicken, beef.
Pepperoni & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
Approximately 40 count. see more...

• Is it just me or do all the different varieties of Totino's Pizza...1 Answers
  • Hot Pockets or PIzza Rolls?  Which do you prefer and why?3 Answers
  • Does anybody else ever burn their mouth every single time with th...8 Answers
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
These taste really good and super yummy. Perfect snack to eat by yourself or with your friends because you can control the portion sizes. These are not healthy unfortunately, but they are a great snack to eat sometimes! Definitely worth a try if you haven’t had them already!
Alyssa H.
If my children could have it their way, we would eat these every night for dinner. We have tried several of their flavors but pepperoni is by far the best!

When I get the kids home from school but we have to run off to ballgames or events- these pepperoni rolls are an easy, quick meal. I also make sure we are loaded up with them if I ever have to leave town. It is an easy meal that even my husband can fix 😂.
Rori L.
OGDEN, UT
I love these pizza rolls! I get the pepperoni kind cuz I feel they are flavored a little bit more than the other flavors they have, you can make them in the oven or you can throw them in the microwave for about 2 and 1/2 minutes! perfect little snack or lunch
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This is a snack that goes great for whenever you don't care about your health and just want something tasty.  Totino's Pizza Rolls delivers on that promise, as you can buy them for relatively cheap at most grocery stores.  I admit that I don't buy these much anymore but when I do I can appreciate them for what they are.  They are what they are and are nothing more/less.
Lynnsey P.
Rosepine, LA
I love these!!!! They are so easy to make. You can just pop them in the microwave or oven and they taste great!!!!!!! I have bought these quite a few times. They are great if you are having a New Years Party or Super Bowl Party!
nela a.
I love pizza rolls for when I'm watching movies. They taste really good. Been eating pizza rolls since I was a kid. You can find them at H-E-B and Walmart plus Family Dollar. Great price, and always recommend this to everyone.
michelleday67 D.
Elk Grove, CA
These are perfect for a quick snack after school or on the weekend between a big breakfast and dinner.  I love that you get the pizza flavor from a regular pizza in a bite size pop in your mouth pizza roll. I use my toaster oven to cook them and it is perfect for not having to use a regular oven.
Sydney 💋.
I love pizza rolls! They're a quick and easy snack. You just put some on a plate and heat it for a minute. They burst open with plenty of sauce and pepperoni. They're so flavorful and I love the chewy crust. These are great!
Alexandra H.
I like to get a bag every once and a while to have on hand for busy nights or just a relaxed movie night. They're yummy and easy for the kids to eat. My only issue is the sauce sometimes burns if you don't let them cool enough. They can seem cool enough on the outside but then bam, burnt lips and tongue. oh well, we'll keep eating them.
Maria De Jesus B.
One of my husband's and my favorite snack! So easy to prepare, just pop in the oven or microwave and HEAVEN! Cheesy, pepperoni in every delicious bite! I prefer them in the oven as they turn nice and golden, perfect for snack time, anytime! We love to bake a plateful and share them together! Yummy!
Mia S.
Why are these categorized under makeup concealers? xD
Christina W.
Athens, GA
Does anybody else ever burn their mouth every single time with these?
Sara E.
Albuquerque, NM
What is the best way to cook these without the filling popping out?
Charlotte B.
England
I'm so confused? why are pizza roles no. 3 in concealer? 😂
Kate B.
Huntingdon Valley, PA
what taste does it have? i love cheese and what to know know if there are a lot of cheese. and is it spicy?