BY TOTINO'S #19 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pepperoni Pizza Rolls® Pizza Snacks.
Per 6 rolls:
220 calories.
2.5g sat fat, 11% DV.
410mg sodium, 17% DV.
2g sugars.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. Est. 7750.
Made with pork, chicken, beef.
Pepperoni & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
Approximately 40 count. see more...

• Does anybody else ever burn their mouth every single time with th...7 Answers
  • Do you find the pizza sauce spicy?3 Answers
  • What is the best way to cook these without the filling popping out?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Alyson T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the pepperoni Totino's pizza rolls ! They are the best go to snack when I get home from class and clinicals since I love pizza and these take no time at all to make you just pop them in the oven for a few minutes and they are done . They are well worth the money and I would definitely recommend these pizza rolls to anyone who likes pizza and is looking for a good snack!
Alexandra H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to get a bag every once and a while to have on hand for busy nights or just a relaxed movie night. They're yummy and easy for the kids to eat. My only issue is the sauce sometimes burns if you don't let them cool enough. They can seem cool enough on the outside but then bam, burnt lips and tongue. oh well, we'll keep eating them.
Maria De Jesus B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my husband's and my favorite snack! So easy to prepare, just pop in the oven or microwave and HEAVEN! Cheesy, pepperoni in every delicious bite! I prefer them in the oven as they turn nice and golden, perfect for snack time, anytime! We love to bake a plateful and share them together! Yummy!
Jessica B.
CASSATT, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good little snack, not something I would eat as a meal I'd say. Sometimes they taste great and other times I get a bad batch. I like the combination flavor best!
Miranda V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nothing compares to totinos! They have such good little pizzas that make a great after school or late night snack. They’re cheap and easy to make which makes these super convenient and you can find their products at almost any grocery store. I love this brand, highly recommend!
Sammi F.
Clifton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pizza told are the best midnight snack. You gotta make sure you don't under cook them because they are not good cold but they're amazing when they are fully cooked!be careful not to burn yourseld when eating them,that's happened way too many times to me
Clista G.
Clearwater , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my favorite pizza rolls and no other brand compares. These are fast to make in the oven and come in a few different flavors. These are good for dipping into sauces if you’re into that! Very flavorful and I’d recommend to everyone!
Desiree' D.
Brinkhaven , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my "go to" snack almost every day. It's really easy to prepare and only takes about 15 minutes to cook in the oven or only 4 minutes in the microwave. I suggest using the oven method personally because it tastes so much better.
Casey Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best, quickest, satisfying snack out there. It's so easy to prepare, you just put it on a plate and put it in the microwave for 55 seconds. It's not the healthiest option, but it's delicious and a great quick snack.
Brianna M.
Liverpool, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite cheat day snack! I love how flavorful and bite sized pizza bites are. They taste amazing heated in the oven, but you can pop them in the microwave and they still taste delicious!
Mia S.
Why are these categorized under makeup concealers? xD
Christina W.
Athens, GA
Does anybody else ever burn their mouth every single time with these?
Virginia R.
Chilliwack
Do you find the pizza sauce spicy?
Charlotte B.
England
I'm so confused? why are pizza roles no. 3 in concealer? 😂
Emily Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else love how this is ranked #4 in concealer?