Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi A.

BY TOTINO'S #15 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

• Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?12 Answers
  • How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent ta...34 Answers
  • These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?16 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tiffany S.
Indianapolis, IN
We love pizza rolls! We love that they are an easy snack or meal! We have pizza rolls pretty often and will continue to do so!
Lexi A.
Easy to make and taste awesome! If you want a crispy crunch then cook them in the oven, or if you're in a hurry, throw them in the microwave. I'm eating some now! :-)
Angela M.
Portsmouth, OH
Ive loved these pizza rolls since I was litrle im almost 21 and still love to have these, by theirself, with ranch, nacho cheese, or with marinara sauce these are amazing and not over priced
Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
Little more in this bag! Get a little more bang for your buck! I love these. They are so convenient and easy to make. Just pop them in the oven and they are done in no time. You save money the higher count you buy
Whitney K.
Duluth
I love these pizza rolls. I’ve tried getting knock off brands but always find myself coming back to this brand. They’re so amazing. So affordable and take less than 15 mins to be ready!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love these pizza rolls for my kids. Very easy to prepare and very delicious. I bake these in the oven and fix a vegetable then I have a complete meal in less than 30 mins. Will always purchase this for my kids. Recommend others to try this product.
Abbie Q.
These are a great food product to use when I don't feel like a kid anything too fancy. They are super fun to eat, although I poke a hole or cut the roll in half so my younger kids don't burn their mouth
Eulrey H.
Landover, MD
Totino's pizza rolls are one of my favorite mid day snacks or " I don't feel like cooking " Light dinners.  They are really inexpensive and they keep well in the freezer.
Tabitha M.
Pittston, PA
These are my favorite kind of pizza rolls, they taste so darn good. I just wish they were healthier LOL. OH WELL, great snack.
Ashley R.
I know these aren't the healthiest, but they're so good! I always put mine in the oven and let them get crispy. Even better dipped in ranch.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?